• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

We've got all this dosh... but what shall we spend it on?

It was a rhetorical question, dumbass. It does not. I think you're the one having problems reading english.
  2. P

That's ridiculous. They are lazy because they develop countless of free updates? Do you think they start this thread because they don't have any ideas themselves? Maybe they want to know what the community wants instead of just making new weapons regardless of the user's opinions.
  3. P

I appreciete every kind of new contend for this game! With your continuing support you have truly deserved so many sales. I see that it's actually very cool to have a wide range of different weapons, but I can also see how the atmosphere suffers from too many weird weapons from different eras...
  4. P

Deployable Light

...instead of electric light you could use flares. You toss them in dark corners, they make stalkers visible (maybe) and will burn out in a short time so that they aren't too powerful. It would also make more sense this way because you're supposed to move around because of the shops.
  5. P

perk system

Thanks. :) Well, free choice, easy balancing and reasonable skill compositions are like a magic triangle: you can never get 'em all. You have to set limits for the players as guidance. The question is, when is it enough? That's why I have proposed two slightly different approaches to this problem.
  6. P

Music Player

Absolutely unnecessary, sorry. @Lunatic: That's exactly what I thought.
  7. P

perk system

I understand what you mean. You basically level up so that you get your points which you spend in those skills, right? So it's quite similar to the Guild Wars system, as you said. I think it's a good idea, but it seems to be a bit complicated, both to understand and to realise. I was also...
  8. P

Limb!

Yeah, this is just too odd/ridiculous. KF is a game about a bunch of people who try to survive the mutant apocalypse and not some jerks who want to find the most awesome way of killing zeds. Besides that, it doesn't contribute much to the gameplay. It's not a great difference if you beat those...
  9. P

perk system

Wow, thanks dude! I think I got it right now. This here (see below) is probably the best solution I can think of and I guess this is also more or less what you thought: (a chart for clarification is a very good idea) The first option allows you pretty much everything. You can make a perk...
  10. P

Sniper rifle and and weapon for firebug... again.

Screw the sniper, we've got the crossbow and it works fine, but this other suggestions actually sounds not bad. Why not make that launcher buyable in the shop? (But with regular ammunition instead of recharging. Would be better imho.) That would give the firebug a third weapon which is still not...
  11. P

perk system

Now that I think about this, I guess that's not a bad idea at all. Oblivion has a kind of 'reversed' leveling system. You're not leveling up to improve your skills
  12. P

perk system

Those are some good additions, Undedd Jester! I agree with all of them (especially the anti-
  13. P

perk system

1. I even thought about the possibility to create a character and create a perk for it permanently, without the ability to change if you're not switching to an other one. However, this would probably kill the flexibility I mentioned before as a advantage. (I think it may be a good idea not to...
  14. P

perk system

I'm sorry for that. I'm not used to that system where a new thread has to be approved first. I though something gone wrong and the thread was lost, I didn't see it was approved and down below so I tried it again. I already wrote a pm to a moderator to delete the old one. Sorry again, it wasn't...
  15. P

perk system

Hey KF fans, I don't want to bore you with another weird perk suggestion like others did. (A brick-throwing perk, seriously? lol) But I'd rather write down some ideas for a possible 'advanced' perk system which could be realised in a 2nd KF game. Of course, I wouldn't change the current one...