• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

PC Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. (500 ms)

just want to reply to say thanks for nothing the game is just a joke after several days of crashing (i was able to play for about a week) didnt play for a week, came back, and started getting those dll errors again, no changes to my machine, no game update, nothing. and now endless dll errors...
  2. V

In-game BSOD corrupts graphics drivers, game prefs. KERNELBASE.dll error.

the game is just a joke after several hours of errors (i was able to play for about a week) didnt play for a week, came back, and started getting those dll errors again, no changes to my machine, no game update, nothing. and now endless dll errors again
  3. V

PC Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. (500 ms)

Other than all the errors and all the problems i keep getting this thing nonstop in the log Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. (500 ms) game just freezes, goes to desktop, still running, got end process....... Why is it 500ms only?? Anyway to increase the number in this thing 1000ms...
  4. V

LAUNCH ERROR AGAIN-0x40c468d7-0x3ffe62cf-0x40b59251 ETC

seriously guys??? Now that i started getting some dll errors i decided to copy some of those and paste in my kF folder again like i had done before, now i can run the game, this is really skrulled, copying d3d11 and ntdll made the game run ********************************* last edit : im still...
  5. V

LAUNCH ERROR AGAIN-0x40c468d7-0x3ffe62cf-0x40b59251 ETC

AFTER I ALREADY HAD TO SOLVE THE LAST LAUNCH ERROR WITH THE STUPID XINPUT.DLL, I WAS ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME MOSTLY FINE (WITH A FEW CRASHES AND FREEZING SOMETIMES) FOR 3 DAYS. NOW OUT OF NOWHERE NO CHANGES MADE TO THE GAME OR MY PC SINCE THERE WERE NO UPDATES I STARTED GETTING ANOTHER LAUNCH...
  6. V

0xc000007b fixes dont work

like the title says i already tried all the fixes mentioned for this and nothing works im really sick of it if u search the topics dev yoshiro even said this would be fixed 5 months ago and nothing i dled the depends22_x86 got this, dled those dlls and ALL THE OTHER DLLS PEOPLE SAID WOULD SOLVE...
  7. V

Killing Floor SDK mouse problem

I got the same ****,,,the mouse stopped responding all the time making the editor unusable. When i used a different mouse it stopped, but that mouse is broken and i got use the same one now. One thing that increases the mouse performance with me is selecting real time preview in the...
  8. V

Modifying a weapon class

if you make a mutator u change this value to CorrespondingPerkIndex=0 if u go here \killingfloor\KFMod\Classes open the pickup classes and u see the indexes ChainsawPickup CrossbowPickup etc Mutator tutorial here http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=43484
  9. V

Major Commando update

u learn to read ur the one who said that u can only kill siren and husk at close range. where did u even get that i or anyone has problems killing sirens??? Guess i need to type slowly for others to understand, point is : firebug u can kill scrakes and fps just by burning them. Commando, u need...
  10. V

Major Commando update

Yes commando is useless in the higher difficulties, as someone said ''oh its good at killing sirens and husks''. Seriously?? the class is good at killzing 2 zombies and thats it, and whats the proportion of sirens and husks to the other zombies, probably 1 in 20. Just go with firebug instead and...
  11. V

Final Map De_dust2

i have made de_prodigy and de_aztec also, Prodigy is 99% done the 1% is just small fixes with some jumppads in the tunnels because u cant make zombies jump in a small tunnel without them being blocked, im just too lazy to post the map, and aztec is done also but i need to redo some parts of the...
  12. V

Final Map De_dust2

u remember ur first map wtf is that suposed to mean. 1 - dl the map before commenting 2 - post link of ur great maps.
  13. V

Final Map De_dust2

off corse not smartass spent 80 hours making this map. And theres several edited versions of popular maps that people release by the way and not like there was any problem with that.
  14. V

Server Server doesn't show up in the list.

im getting this too after i changed the server name, it doesnt show in the killing floor list and not in favorites too, i can connect to it,,,,,but if click on it on the favorites doesnt load the info,,,,then if i leave the server the info works for a small time and then stops again.
  15. V

Final Map De_dust2

Counter-Strike de_dust2 with cbble textures. Check post date and last edit in case i update the map, to get the last version. http://share.cx.com/pg2smrpic2 http://share.cx.com/MKzRMkpic3 http://share.cx.com/QRD3Rxpic4 http://share.cx.com/BYgzDy <---------map Map size : 7400kb
  16. V

Level Design Mouse stop responding

Using a new mouse was one of the first things i tought and i hadnt tried, i had to try now, because i went to open texture properties,,,and it makes my mouse completly stop working.....i have to alt+f4 out of the editor. With my old mouse the editor works fine without crashing,,,,,but this...
  17. V

im using perspective and the 3 other ones in the side, but i dont need to open anything to have it stop responding, just load the editor and moove the camera around and it starts. I used to use the editor before, 2 years ago same pc and i didnt have this. What files in killing floor i could...
  18. V

My mouse stop responding all the time when im using the editor, it goes from bad to worse, sometimes stops eventually and other times it keeps stoping every couple of seconds, i dont even need to have a map open, just free camera in the editor and this starts, its making the editor totally...
  19. V

Server Reconnect = Connection Failed

im sure i could disconnect/reconnect all the time in the last days with no problem because i was doing this to test maps, now i disconnect once and the server changes map already, i want to revert back to the way it was.
  20. V

Server Reconnect = Connection Failed

I started getting a problem thats i wasnt getting the other days i was hosting my server, if i disconnect, and reconnect right back im getting Connection Failed server_launch says Login failed Server already at capacity. And then 1 min or 2 later it changes map automatically. Even if i dont...