• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. hipnox

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

So.. any updates? anything i need to do? (animation/texture fixes, etc..) or is the project moving along nicely? PD: if you need help with the audio clips, like adding filters and distortions, i could get my brother to do them, as he works with that kind of stuff.
  2. hipnox

3D & Animation Thread of modeling and stuff.

kill it with fire Arachnid animation test - YouTube
  3. hipnox

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

Which ones?
  4. hipnox

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

where you meaning to put a download link? because i can't see any... Or are you running it on a server? If so, which one?
  5. hipnox

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

It's still clipping? crap. might need to make her take a step back before attacking the door
  6. hipnox

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

i'll look into the animation. thanks for the heads-up. As for the skin, i get that a lot. Some people say she looks a bit too clean. I'll see if i can rough her up a bit (more).
  7. hipnox

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

ok. Gartley has gone/is going to be unavailable for a couple of weeks. Since the most of the remaining work is on his end, you'll probably won't see any updates until he returns. He is also currently working on the voices as he has already found a voice actress. I'm cleaning up some of the...
  8. hipnox

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

anything i can do to help?
  9. hipnox

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

I'd like to chip in on the whole sexy voice thingy. Under other circumstances, i'd say absolutely, specially if the game had a less than serious tone (and it's not that serious to begin with). However, in this particular case, it would also be the "cheap" way out and a bit contrary to what...
  10. hipnox

Female Fleshpound project: needs a team

that's the idea actually
  11. hipnox

naa, that's not the actual texture. It's just for show. Finished model will probably have standard issue creepy fleshy texture
  12. hipnox

Some WiP creature for a Unity3D game i'm making
  13. hipnox

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

no, i didn't meant like the yellow light parts. Her eyes are totally white. Maybe making them an emission material (without any blurry 'glow' aura like the lights) might make for a cool effect. It's not that she has lights on her eyes, it's just a simple artistic license to maker her...
  14. hipnox

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

Got it to work properly this time. Some observations: - I still have the problem where her legs stops moving when playing the 'hit' animation - She doesn't move her lower torso / legs when attacking while stationary. - [Minor] While i can dismember her when she's alive, i cannot do so when...
  15. hipnox

Sweet :)
  16. hipnox

Yes In fact, i may be "over-looping" them, which may or may not cause problems. By that i actually mean an excess of keyframes including animation frames that are 'missing' in the original FP animation. Most of my animations are loopeable, and most animations (attack, idle, hit, stun, etc..)...
  17. hipnox

Ok, now the animations are almost done, i'd say its as good as time as any to start refining/tweaking/improving them for a proper release. With this in mind, i'd really appreciate it if i could get a bit more detailed opinions other than a simple "looks good" or "could be better". For those of...
  18. hipnox

KF Life gain on hit

Here you go:
  19. hipnox

nope, HoE... mmh, considering the amount of stuff that should be working but isn't, if you excuse me i'm going to go ahead and re install KF or something. When in doubt, Format C:\ As for the materials, Yeah i think it has something to do with reflections and what not. I seem to recall the...
  20. hipnox

I tested the latest release. Here's some thoughts and observations: She doesn't look nearly as threatening as i expected, possibly because walking cycle is a bit crappy and needs work. Might also have something to do with the fact that the animation speed is not properly set up yet. And maybe...