• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. taiiat

Upgrades neat on paper, but perhaps misses a great opportunity.

by this, i mean an attribute of customization, rather than some vague Damage Tiers. sure, letting you upgrade the Damage of __ low Tier thing helps it be more effective in later Waves. but i feel like there's the opportunity for interesting choices here? here's some quick examples: increase...
  2. taiiat

sanity check - is this Scrake Attack not synced up?

earlier in a Match several times one particular swing the Scrake does felt very desynced from the Animation (game reported low Latency, so i can't explain it with that). it was the result of a few of the same Deaths as i took significant Damage unexpectedly (was expecting the Damage to come at...
  3. taiiat

is it possible to pierce Boss Shields?

i almost never use the Railgun (not because i don't like it - a portable cannon is a good time, just don't use it often), and just the other minute it was looking like i was hurting Hans Volter while his Shield was up. ala Shots not Damaging the Shield, but directly hitting Health. though since...
  4. taiiat

am i crazy or would an all Husk Mutator be hilarious?

this mostly comes from that i love blowing up Husks. Friendly Fire explosions are awesome. sooooo, would an all Husk Mutator be awesome? or maybe 80-90% Husks for some variety? more interesting than all Fleshpounds tbh, there isn't really much interesting play to do with a big pile of...
  5. taiiat

PC Default Melee Weapon doesn't change when switching Perks. (v1050)

Category: Code/Other? repro: always Summary: if you start a Match as N Perk, and later switch to Y Perk, your Default Melee Weapon doesn't get changed (Grenades, Skills, Et Cetera all change fine). Description: didn't try every combination but several and all showed the same results. just the...
  6. taiiat

is the M14 supposed to have a floating barrel?

i can't find concrete whether that's how it's shipped or not (what i can find is leaning towards no). but Killing Floor tends to use modified, non factory versions of most existing Weapons so this may not be important. but more importantly, i just noticed in Slowmo a minute ago that the barrel...
  7. taiiat

PC transition between Trader and Combat cancels movement.

Category: ...other? probably Code though. Repro: in my experience seems to be always. Summary: when the Wave transitions between Trader and Combat, if you are moving (Walk or Sprint), your movement will be cancelled and you must repress any movement buttons to continue moving. repro is simply...
  8. taiiat

v1035 - am i crazy or does M14 cause lots of screen shake?

when Sprinting with the M14, the Camera wobbles around like you're drunk. i went around to a bunch of other Weapons, nothing else seems to do this when Sprinting. seems... like w/ M14 the slight shake when starting to Sprint is looping rather than playing once. so, am i just crazy, or is just...
  9. taiiat

how do you use Market (1st Party) Skins?

i have some in my Steam Inventory, but the menu related to this is still blank. i'm confused. http://i.imgur.com/XVGwPmZ.png they're definitely not auto equipped... so i see no way to actually use them. none of the FAQ or other explanations to the system even mention a single word about this...
  10. taiiat

Dead Bodies Config override, should be working but doesn't seem to be.

i searched around for a good while, finding stuff not on the Forums and also finding a Thread saying it should have been fixed some time ago (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=111726). however, despite, it doesn't feel like my setting override is applying even though the...
  11. taiiat

Sirens able to blow out all walls at once on Black Forest seems 'wrong'.

so let's talk about it. i don't think this should happen. it looks pretty silly, a Siren yells and all of the destructible wall sections are destroyed extremely quickly, all at once. it looks bad IMO and... i just think it's terrible. my quick'n'dirty answer is to exclude them from being able...
  12. taiiat

PC Supports' Skill titles are inconsistent with other Classes & backwards.

Category - User Interface Repro - always this way Summary - Supports' Skill titles for Lv5 and Lv15 are clearly backwards. the Skills entailed within match the other perfectly, while don't match the Skills there at all. Description - you can see that other Classes don't have this problem...
  13. taiiat

Tactics Opinions: Zweihander&Pulverizer / Zweihander&Vlad.

just trying to get some extra points of reference that i haven't thought of for extra consideration on this choice. i'm rather tempted to try two Melee Weapons. i haven't yet, but it seems quite useful. normally, i keep Vlad on me for Staggering Enemies that are at a distance, and for clearing...
  14. taiiat

is 'Bleeding' just Cosmetic?

Forum Search and Wiki returned no relevant hits. i'm not talking about the Medic Skill. or any Skill, for that matter. sometimes when i shoot Enemies, the impact area looks like they're bleeding for a while. i don't know how long, since i'm too busy shooting things to notice for more than a...
  15. taiiat

i seem to be a smidgen stuck.

i seem to be stuck on Cahua II, where you are supposed to electrify two... whatever they're called. but i don't seem to be able to do it, the ball won't zap them. i noticed they're wearing some sort of armor, so i suspect i need to do something special to zap them, but i can't seem to figure out...