• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. taiiat

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

another option for a Jackhammer to have a role could be for it to be a 10round Burst Shotgun, hah. very inefficient but still powerful by literally Magdumping 10 Shells ASAP, but then you have to replace the Drum.
  2. taiiat

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

i know you're probably looking for one submission per Post, but i don't only have one idea today and less spam is probably better, even if it complicates the voting. i'm also not too fussed about which Weapons get picked 'first' or anything, i just have some gunnerd desires, and they either...
  3. taiiat

Forum Overhaul has been completed

i haven't been around lately, but why are there 'Comments' on Posts in Threads? so you read an entire Thread to see where a Discussion is going, and then if you make a Post yourself and get involved, if you get response(s) later, when you come back to the Thread you're going to have to read the...
  4. taiiat

Summer Update "Perilous Plunder" is Going Live!

the ingame Store should really be more organized. most of the Categories have 30+ entries making them kind've a disaster to try and find a particular thing in, and now that there's more than just Skins there, the Store thusly really needs a Category for.... well, those non Cosmetic things.
  5. taiiat

Melee combat

a better example for how you are suggesting Melee Combat currently is, is having the Railgun, but just infinite Ammo, and no Lockon at all. and since you have Infinite Ammo, you say that there's no point in aiming because you can just shoot in the general direction of the Enemy and eventually...
  6. taiiat

Melee combat

games that aren't Winning Simulators have plenty of penalty for making the wrong actions with Melee Combat. whether that being dealing a lot less Damage than you potentially could be, taking hits that you could have prevented, being CC'ed when you could have prevented it - the list can be quite...
  7. taiiat

Melee combat

it's funny that you mention Dying Light and Shadow Warrior, as Melee Combat in those games takes a similar state that it does in Killing Floor. that you have a variety of direction based tools, that are all useful because directions are important in these games. your description of Melee...
  8. taiiat

Melee combat

no, they are exactly comparable. your complaint is that you don't have to press enough buttons to play. well you don't have to press very many buttons to play the game, period. Killing Floor is not DDR, playing it is not about memorizing some lock combinations and reciting them. you have tools...
  9. taiiat

Melee combat

every other perk is also spamming one or two buttons. see how silly that sounds now?
  10. taiiat

Melee combat

i generally despise """"combos"""" in Melee Combat systems. because it always ends up being button mashing or you have no reason to not attack in this one particular way forever. a toolbox and you do what is appropriate for the situation is how you make Melee Combat that ISN'T super boring...
  11. taiiat

Upgrades neat on paper, but perhaps misses a great opportunity.

by this, i mean an attribute of customization, rather than some vague Damage Tiers. sure, letting you upgrade the Damage of __ low Tier thing helps it be more effective in later Waves. but i feel like there's the opportunity for interesting choices here? here's some quick examples: increase...
  12. taiiat

sanity check - is this Scrake Attack not synced up?

haven't seen Gorefiends break IIRC but i have seen the King Fleshpound lasering people from the future/past, yeah.
  13. taiiat

i'm not sure how i haven't noticed it then - though perhaps how long it took in a controlled environment to get a Scrake to use that attack might suggest it, perhaps...
  14. taiiat

hm okay so perhaps i'm not crazy - is this.... relatively recent? getting those Parries right and hitting just right spot on Enemies is something i've highly valued for the entire life of the game so i'm not exactly a stranger to Berserker, though in the past couple months i've been playing a...
  15. taiiat

earlier in a Match several times one particular swing the Scrake does felt very desynced from the Animation (game reported low Latency, so i can't explain it with that). it was the result of a few of the same Deaths as i took significant Damage unexpectedly (was expecting the Damage to come at...
  16. taiiat

WWAUT - No Time For A Bevy Lads

my 2cents on Objective Gamemodes/Maps - in the first game i found them dull and repetitive because pretty much everything was a fixed position on the map - making them vary some more is difficult whilst keeping things visually consistent but much appreciated in my eyes.
  17. taiiat

Looking for Balance & Feedback

(i don't know if you're directing that towards me or not but i literally said i don't expect it to be affected by it) do you have definitive proof of this? because the hero we need but not the hero we deserve simplecat has Resupply Pack as unaffecting the Ammo Allies get from you whatsoever. i...
  18. taiiat

Looking for Balance & Feedback

part two from me, the Perk Skills: Commando: Reload vs Magazine Capacity: i guess i'm kinda biased away from Magazine Capacity in general but still, i feel like i would always be choosing Reload Speed over Magazine Capacity. because either way i have to Reload sometime, so i might as well just...
  19. taiiat

WWAUT - One, Two, Three, Punch!

yep! purpose designed to be able to defeat engine blocks from a Kilometer or more away. and certainly unfriendly to soft targets. a true one shot one Kill Cartridge - if you shoot a person, they're down, even if you hit them in the knee. because the whole leg is gone. but ofcourse that is...
  20. taiiat

WWAUT - One, Two, Three, Punch!

realistically, a Rail accelerated projectile is travelling so quickly that the shockwave that travels in front of it vaporizes most soft targets before the projectile even hits it. realistically, you can fire a larger Rail accelerated projectile than conventionally accelerated projectile in the...