• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Scorched Earth - Clan Knockout Tournament

This. It's absolutely essential that stuff like this is in place before this thing takes off.
  2. P

[Question] AA Problem

I think Zets ment scale toggle allowfxaa :)
  3. P

Server Update broke servers?

I'm doing a full re-install now, let's see if that solves it...I'll let you know in "30-60 minutes". Edit: Still not working...not sure where the problem lies though, with Gameservers or with the server files...
  4. P

I checked the .bat, says FF-Barracks is the default one. Not sure what to do :(
  5. P

Can you get into the webadmin?
  6. P

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

Started updating our Gameservers server, and it seems to be having the same problems. Webadmin does nothing....not sure what to do.
  7. P

[Game] News from small Australian company

Here's a little something: Euclideon & Unlimited Detail - Bruce Dell Interview on Vimeo
  8. P

Post Your First HoS Kill

RO TV isn't the same as a demo recorder. There will, most likely, be a demo recorder but AFAIK there's some uncertainty whether or not it will show the weapon, for example.
  9. P

What Version Did You Pre Oder?

Digital deluxe. The difference in price, with the RO: Ost discounts, made it not really worth it buying the regular version imo.
  10. P

[Game] News from small Australian company

Yes, this is what's really interesting. Been wondering about that since the original video was shown. Perhaps mixing poly characters and point cloud data enviroments? Dunno if it works though, I know faaar to little about how point clouds works.
  11. P

What's your basic political standpoint?

So I'm pretty much Dalai Lama?
  12. P

How many copies will you buy

Well, for me, it's more like...for example, I've bought music cds just because I really like it. I can still listen to it on Spotify, Itunes or wherever, but actually having the real thing feels nice.
  13. P

How many copies will you buy

Probably 2: first steam then perhaps box, just to have it.
  14. P

Computer Build & Upgrade MegaThead

As for GPU and CF... CF for the 69xx has been greatly enhanced, now as far as I can tell, with an almost 100% performance scaling. http://www.sweclockers.com/recension/13175-amd-radeon-hd-6970-och-hd-6950/13#pagehead Green is average FPS, red is lowest. Not too sure about the state of SLI...
  15. P

What kind of Monitor do you use ?

An Eizo 20" 1680x1050 (think it's from the Flexscan series) and an old 17" on the side. I'd love to upgrade, but money is tight...Still, the Eizo produces great colours and viewing angels, considering it's a TN panel and it was damn cheap when I got it.
  16. P

Tactics Common fail tactics people need to stop doing -_-

I always considered the worst one to be when someone crawls underneath you when you're crouched behind a wall, sending you flying into the air and into any bullets that happens to pass by. Many, many words have been said against such inconsiderate people. To be fair though, that has more to do...
  17. P

Terrible Tragedy In Norway

Apparently due to confusion and double-counting in the immediate aftermath.
  18. P

Riflemen + PISTOLS?!

ummm, are you sure about that? I interpret this completly the opposite way:
  19. P

What brought you to Red Orchestra?

I saw it on the shelf of some major electronics store and thought it looked cool, but didn't buy it since I didn't have a computer that could even nearly run it. This must have been very shortly after the release. Few months later, I got a new computer but my memory being what it is, in the...
  20. P

FPS Cap?

If I recall correctly, there's a hardcoded FPS limit for multiplayer (which can't be disabled), while singleplayer is unlimited.