• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. VoRgAn

RS Pistol problem

On realism servers, every class has a pistol, which make no sense. Maybe that's not the case on classic servers. But I agree, only special classes (snipers, SL, TL, Mg's) should have a pistol. And I don't think it will be a big balance issue ...
  2. VoRgAn

Recoil..

RO tend to be a "realistic" game, but not a true simulation like Arma. In RO1, ppsh were good for cqc and rifles good for long range (even if skill and/or luck could help you to clean buildings with a rifle for instance). Now, with less recoil, smg's may become to powerful ... even if it's a...
  3. VoRgAn

RO2 Video Question & Beta Question

Yoshiro said that one week ago : (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=54702&page=2) So stay tuned with your team to give your submission. TWI said also that they will show lot of stuff for RO2:HOS this month. So, once again, wait & see :)
  4. VoRgAn

Please no 90 fps cap in RO2

I just hope we won't jump from 90 to 10 and the coming back to 90, like some maps in Ostfront (Danzig had this problem for instance).
  5. VoRgAn

The August PR Blast

We'll have a trailer and the beta the 29th, and then the game :IS2:
  6. VoRgAn

How many copies will you buy

One. At least.
  7. VoRgAn

List of RO2 Mods

I voted for Red Orchestra 40.000 because I'm a big fan of this franchise, and the warhammer universe with the gameplay of RO is just awesome :o. However, my favorites with RO:40.000 are IE, First to fight and RS. But as everybody here, I'll try them all (if some come out !).
  8. VoRgAn

A mark on the tank canon for each tank destroyed

+1:IS2: A good thing would be to add "things" on the tank, to show your "level" (not sure if it is historicaly accurate, but I've ever seen some photos of such tanks) : as a rookie, you'll have a simple tank, and as soon as you play more, win some success, make kills, you'll unlock things to...
  9. VoRgAn

Friendly grenade indication

Why not in the "arcade" mode (it could help a lot the new players) ; but not in realistic mode : I know it's really frustating when a friend rush in your nade, but it's the war :o.
  10. VoRgAn

About Release Date.

You can still play the big private beta (coming out in july or august) and buy the game later :D
  11. VoRgAn

New Trailer coming?

At least one HD screenshot :p
  12. VoRgAn

RO2 Release Date

RO1 needed 2 Go, so RO2 will need at least 4 Go (because of campaign and new game modes).
  13. VoRgAn

Non-US pricing for (our) games

TWI ftw' ! :D
  14. VoRgAn

RO:HoS (collectors edition) items.

I like those ideas, but, nobody want "in game" things ? Only visual things of course (such as the various Marines chapter for the coming "Space Marines" of Relic).
  15. VoRgAn

RO2 Release Date

Money ready for 5 years :D
  16. VoRgAn

What class are you looking forward to most?

Rifleman ftw' ! "One shot, one kill" :o
  17. VoRgAn

Loss of interest ?

Fans like us will wait till the game comes out ; we wait for 5 years or more, so as said, a few months more is nothing. However, I agree that we should have some screenies (and why not a video !) each month at least, because it's really frustating to read the devs diaries without seeing...
  18. VoRgAn

Help us name our game modes

Realism : True Orchestra Mixed Realism : Call of Orchestra Custom : Your Orchestra :D No really, I think Realism and Custom are OK (Realism = ROI and Custom ... meh Custom !). Then for Mixed Realism, Arcade sounds good, but too callofdutish ... why not something like "training camp" ? ...
  19. VoRgAn

First to Fight Mod Announcement

Looks very interesting, can't wait to see more ! Good luck and have fun ;)