• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Disappearing weapons....WHY??

Hey all Something that has been annoying my friends and I lately, is when someone dies early, whether due to stupidity on our part or a bad run. If someone 'carries' the weapons will disappear unless someone has the luck and skill to swap weapons mid carry (highly risky and nearly killed me on...
  2. C

Thoughts on new Battle Axe? OP?

Yeah I've been playing a bit more lately, it's such a brutal hitter, especially in Zed Time, just lay into their heads without a care in the world. The switch speed is painful though when I try and throw healing darts to teammates, I still find myself falling back to the Zwei often, love the...
  3. C

Yeah so it seems like timing is the thing, I've only played once since this post, and I noticed my team was far worse lol, so I might have been cushioned a bit. I struggled more this time with the crawlers, and really noticed how damn slow it was. Before my team cleared trash and i was pretty...
  4. C

Yeah i should try bonecrusher more, always been a fan of two handed weapons but will definitely keep plugging away with Axe :) THen might switch back to Zwei to enjoy some more speed.
  5. C

Haha, yeah thats interesting. I had to 'pre swing' massively to land shots, especially when FP after FP were charging, but keen to play it more, i guess in some ways it takes more slill to land hits because they are so slow
  6. C

Ah yeah, I didn't play the beta so this is the first I've done. Be curious to use the Zwei again after it, but headshots are damn brutal, especially with that skill choice, it is bloody expensive though, but worth it it seems!
  7. C

Hey all, so first go of new update last night (HOE), and I thought I'd give the Battle axe a go. Fire axe was pretty sweet too, enjoyed that one. Usually I use a Zwei and a Pulv, but damn this axe was a beast. I was fighting Scrakes and Fleshies all game (with quality medic on our team also) and...
  8. C

Maybe Survivalist doesn't need a complete re-work?

Just a thought I'm curious if anyone has tested this (i intend to soon). My load out has been DBS and nade launcher with med pistol, and med nades. Been loving that combo but I'm wondering if I'd just be better off using Demo and off perking DBS for more dsmage and more importantly, not wiping...
  9. C

Why do so many people rent/host servers?

I assume you arent using Australian servers? Lately we've had bugger all servers and most of the good ones are all locked! So if 3 HoE servers are full then nothing decent to play :-(
  10. C

Dear TWI.... [Long post, get a comfoftable seat and a cup of hot cocoa]

I've seen a few comments/posts like this, and I actually kind of understand where you are coming from, KF1 almost 'forced' you to be more team orientated, for eg the tunnels in west london, 'SCRAKE' would be called and sharpshooter would leave his position, wherever it was to switch to the...
  11. C

Tactics HOE 6 person+ Team composition

Yeah every time one of my mates uses one he gets a staggering kill count. Tbh we havent played many 10 wave games since update and i didnt know that about fire and EDAR. Yeah with zerk i generally hover at least a few meters in front of my comrades (will guard doors if possible), mainly as a...
  12. C

Tactics HOE 6 person+ Team composition

I thought this was an interesting topic actually, surprised more haven't chipped in! Do you think at least 1 firebug is essential for a definite win? Usually, if my regular 'squad' play we'll have 1 zerk (me but i also do commando and SS) 1-2 supports, 1 commando and one SS. Possibly a firebug...
  13. C

Flashlights in every game.... Tripwire please explain

Wow this old thread still goin :P Deckard, great point haha, it really should over zerker. Sean, just because people make threads asking for opinions doesn't mean they are sulking, nor did I claim it was unusable as I do still use it? The longer lasting battery is a cool idea though. Fair...
  14. C

Question about Zerker mechanics

Haha thanks mate good to know. Yeah i have done some playing and just felt like the tip of the weapon was the sweet spot as opposed to the "strong" of the blade closer to hilt. I'll just need to play more KF and "git gud" again lol. I'm keen to do some more testing now i cant blame game changes :-D
  15. C

Question about Zerker mechanics

Hey everyone Had a few games of KF2 lately after a big hiatus playing Dying Light. I've come back to beserker and I don't know, have the ranges, hitboxes all that stuff changed in last few updates? Or have I adjusted to melee of a completely different game and now am just partially rubbish...
  16. C

Nvidia Flex/FPS drops still happening to anyone?

We have a reply!! Thanks everyone for bumps. And thanks Kittenmittens for the reply, is appreciated. Good idea, if everyone swamped NVIDIA with complaints something may actually get done, keen to test after Halloween update as above as it sounds like performance may have increased for some!
  17. C

Yeah right... hrmm its a real bugger, played for the first time in ages last night, forgot to try gibs but I doubt its working still :( no reply from devs after all these views so you're probably right.
  18. C

Hey mate, not really sure why you felt it was necessary to take time out of your day and post that, or what it actually means but ok. KF is one of my favorite games of all time, and often I go through cycles of certain games, and just because I'm not playing it right now, doesn't mean I don't...
  19. C

Yeah me too mate haha, I have been smashing Dying Light the last few months and haven't played KF in 3 months i don't think, curious if its still happening during hiatus!
  20. C

Been away and hadn't had a chance to test but now with the absolute latest update yes, even with Fluids only, game in unbearable, always under 20 frames, like I'm playing with 500 ping, can't believe with all the views and responses not one Dev or anyone has said a word here... very...