• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Forssen

WWAUT - Are You Ready To Beta?

dlc p2w in early access!?... In a more serious tone I don't like it. I do own Chivalry but I don't like content being locked behind any additional pay wall before the game is even released. On a more positive note I can't wait to play the update!
  2. Forssen

New content pack out today?

But if it releases on Monday it clashes with the new Hearthstone expansion... Just press the release button, close your eyes, hope for the best and enjoy the weekend.
  3. Forssen

WWAUT - Going Berserk on Berserker

Eng4, the hero we need.
  4. Forssen

WWAUT - Auditorial Magic

+ 1 knife and 1 grenade per perk x 10 perks + 9mm pistol = 61 weapons
  5. Forssen

WWAUT - Lighting the fire and bringing the boom

Some of the text like "R
  6. Forssen

Can't wait for next WWAUT!

"Update" is the normal word for it, not sure how well it fares from a marketing standpoint nowadays.
  7. Forssen

What We Are Up To - Feedback

I can confirm this, my astronaut uncle told me before he went on his top-secret mars mission.
  8. Forssen

RO2 Tanking -Ost Front vs RO2

Prefer ostfronts tanking overall. My pet peeve is the mouse aiming in RO2. It doesn't feel as mechanical as using a keyboard and it looks a lot worse when looking at someone aim from the outside. The interior modeling and animations is in its current implementation not worth it over a higher...
  9. Forssen

What new types of Zeds would you like to see in the future?

eyesore Has multiple eyes covering the body, and extra internal organs. Has less structural integrity than most zeds so it gets blow to pieces relatively simple. But it has a lot of health and survives the dismemberment off multiple body parts, including getting the head being blown off. Will...
  10. Forssen

What We Are Up To - Lord Of The Manor

I've gotten the impression that the other devs at Tripwire watch in horror when Wilson interacts with the community, afraid that he will overpromise.
  11. Forssen

Learn how to kick butt with Melee

Things like this should really be available in some sort of in-game tutorial, otherwise only hardcore players will know about it.
  12. Forssen

For the Forum Faithful

I got a key by PM yesterday. Guess I was lucky enough to get one that way before they realized it would be too much work.
  13. Forssen

KF 2 Beta Keys

AND Dwarfs!? but not The Ball
  14. Forssen

KF 2 Beta Keys

Tripwire/Forum related trivia questions? :IS2:
  15. Forssen

Killing Floor 2 Dev Diary Weapons and Perks Part 2

Thanks for the karma ;)
  16. Forssen

Any VAC Ban bugs

This now seems to be fixed from Valves side.
  17. Forssen

Crashing in Lobby after VAC-Ban-Patch

It's a common problem. Hopefully it will be fixed someday.
  18. Forssen

Ditch the Terminated system please!

1. Those who cheated in RO2 during that time should have gotten a VAC ban in RO2 by now. The terminated system doesn't affect them. 2. I agreed to the terms with the knowledge that they don't overwrite my consumer rights. If Valve made people lose their $1000 accounts over receiving a bad ban a...
  19. Forssen

Any VAC Ban bugs

Bugs related to the ban for any VAC ban server option: Game often crashes rather than giving you a Terminated message (dmp files are attached). Bans some people without a VAC ban. These are those that have a VAC ban show up on sites as vacbanned.com but who doesn't have a VAC ban on their...
  20. Forssen

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Patch Released

Hey, as some one with a VAC ban this is not funny... Orange prison uniforms are not historically accurate, it should be black and white striped uniforms.