• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design RS sdk and re cooked maps

Has anyone had any luck running their recooked maps in game with the latest RS sdk? It cooks fine for me but the game says the map is incompatible still.
  2. 11_HARLEY_11

[Error] Tank spawning bug

This has been reported on Bridges, Gumrak and Barashka so far.
  3. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design Tank spawning question

I've had this weird bug on 'Bridges', where the crew can't spawn in the tank without the tank going past an ammo dump. Is there something else I need to place all over the map for the crew spawn to work as expected? Since my last update where I added a 1 min spawn time to the tank there's a new...
  4. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design no arty volumes

I have these suckers in my map but they're not working. peeps are getting spawn arty'd which is never nice. Is there something else I should be doing than just making a noArty volume? I couldn't see anything in the official maps other than the volume itself.
  5. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design Invisible walls?

I've got a horrible invisible wall section on my map (for the tank only) infantry can get through fine. I can't see anything dubious in the sdk - No blocking volumes, nothing. Anyone else encountered this with tanks? The poor dudes can't even get out of the area once they're in it. They have...
  6. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design Falling through terrain

I've had a few reports and experienced this myself. http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g427/Nerdator123/fallingthroughbug.jpg anyone know why this would be happening or how to fix it? It seems random to me ie. The same spot might be fine for the rest of the round. (unless someone has been...
  7. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design How to distribute custom assets?

So I thought other mappers would be able to copy my meshes out of my Bridges map and paste into their own like we can with TW meshes but it seems they can't. Something about not being able to use cooked content. Snap! You see I don't have separate upk files, I imported the meshes directly into...
  8. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design Spawning AT grenades etc on the ground

Is this possible, as a type of pickup around the map? I guess it would need a spawn delay as well.
  9. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design Adjust Tank spawn time

Guys does anyone know how to adjust the spawn time for tanks? I don't think this is possible but is there a way to limit the amount of tanks a side gets? In order to have one tank and one tank crew only (that has the option for others to join the crew) does the world properties just have one...
  10. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design Slow down player speed in river?

Hi guys, Does anyone know the best way to do this? ie Player runs into volume which slows their walk/running speed down. I quickly had a look at the physics volume but it seemed to move the player in a direction as if on an escalator. The gravity volume I hoped might do it but i managed to get...
  11. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design [NEW MAP] Bridges of Druzhina

Hi all, Would love you all to test out my map 'Bridges of Druzhina' Go here to get more info. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=82210 Screen Shots
  12. 11_HARLEY_11

Beta Map [MAP] Bridges of Druzhina Beta5

Hi all, The 15th June version of 'Bridges of Druzhina' TE is in the links below. Change log: -Now compatible with RS. -Water in rivers now slows players down. (as requested by many) -Spawn protection and Arty protection has been added and enlarged to reduce spawn killing. (sorry to those who...
  13. 11_HARLEY_11

[Error] Can't cook in sdk

I can't cook anything in the sdk since the patch. Just get a blank DOS window (x2) This is for my own map and offical maps too. I've reinstalled sdk, tried cooking from DOS with the same result. My 'published' folder is named 'published' when i try to cook as well...just in case you've read...
  14. 11_HARLEY_11

[Error] Can't play without renaming published folder

Is there a fix for this? I read this was a temporary fix to get the game running after the big patch which worked...is this still the case?
  15. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design Can't cook

Since the new patch I haven't been able to cook. The dos window comes up but stays blank and disappears. Should I be doing something new to the scene in order to get it to work? All I've done is open the scene, rebuild everything, save and cook, well try.
  16. 11_HARLEY_11

"Scripts are outdated"?...since patch

Anyone else getting this when they try to run the sdk since the patch? "scripts are outdated. Would you like to rebuild?" When I say yes I get a whole stack of warning and errors and the sdk doesn't open
  17. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design Winter/spring uniforms

Does anyone know what determines if the map is winter/spring etc and does this choose the uniform texture for players and bots? I'd really like to know how to get the colder looking bots on my map. Brrr :) Also is the rugged/dirtyness determined by XP/rank only?
  18. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design Closing last spawns before the next round

Hi guys, I've noticed when the next round starts the last two spawns from the previous match are still in the spawn select screen. (you can't spawn on them but they are still listed) Should I be closing these somehow in kismet when the match ends, or is it a bug?
  19. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design Cooking problem

So I was experimenting with putting a Russian tank and crew in my map, it worked in Pie, but when I cook it cooks a package called 'AUD_vehicle_Tank_T34' and when trying to run the map on my LAN I get a mismatched AUD_vehicle_Tank_T34 error. So I got rid of the tank - deleted the tank...
  20. 11_HARLEY_11

Level Design changing materials on TW assets (nooby Q)

Guys what is the best way to replace materials with my own on a TW mesh without breaking the original? I'm doing this currently; After putting the mesh in my scene I then go to its properties F4 and in rendering add how ever many material slots I need? This seems to work but if I go to the...