• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Question about Gameplay videos on Youtube

we've been posting for the last 2-3 waves, upload away ;)
  2. F

Weapons are too weak

basically
  3. F

Closed Beta Discussion

I didn't give them my steam email and I got in just fine, it was random
  4. F

RS2 Newbie and Competitive Player - Feedback

that explains most of the iom feel :D It's not intuitive what to do after you lmb. do you keep clicking to dig? do you hold the button down? do you click once and then take your hands off the keyboard? the latter is my preferred method because otherwise the guy is prone to having a senior's...
  5. F

Media Update - PPSh-41

some ro2 people finally got their ppsh recoil mod :D
  6. F

The PILOT role

Can we make a map like this where someone is rambo and has to kill everyone with the help of a couple choppers? it might need a mutator for rambo to be a bit tougher than 100 hp this would be a great idea in advance of the beta, if only so I'm not being screamed at for being bad
  7. F

Media Update - M8 Smoke Grenade

from looking at the water interaction, it looked like there's a lot more particles flying around than the handful from the old smokes. Is this going to cause any serious lag to us poor people with old pcs?
  8. F

Going Rambo with the M60 machine gun

from watching the pax footage they have the fixed rambo like what is currently in ro2, and it's about as effective as ramboing with the 30 cal in rising storm
  9. F

RO2 645m shot. Is it possible?

sniper rifles have next to zero deviation so if it's pointed in the right direction...:eek:
  10. F

Of Menus and Men

this is an improvement from the current system also if grenadier's going to be using the n00b t00b, replace his shovel with images of 40mm grenades so people know exactly what they're getting :cool:
  11. F

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

is there a way of looking at the class files? I wanna know if we can add a heroes of the west tab to the nerd spreadsheets on google docs :D https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQPMAlwhBHviXXSYdcprcK2CcB4R9PuyXTooYtC2WSU/edit#gid=0
  12. F

RO The Best RO Map of All Time:

Leningrad. StalingradKessel. Danzig. Yes, I was one of those crazy bastards that liked the cluster**** urban maps, mostly for the z-axis action. Berezina was good, but the game was also dependant on the half-track assaults like moe said - I spent a very boring 30 minutes defending the last...
  13. F

PC Gamer Weekender

while you wait for the HD version on twi's site, here is a rip of the stream
  14. F

Aufmarsch: The Great War 1914-1918

what do we have to do to the editor wrt setting the map to be a ww1 map, so we can get throwing together our own bad knockoffs of deriwanberg? is it something relatively simple like in hotw where we change a dropdown thing in the worldinfo screen?
  15. F

Character Customization?

too many people (classification boards especially) wouldn't see the funny side of it :( peace badges would be mandatory though :IS2:
  16. F

Voice Chat

well they've changed the squad system to be much like Squad's system (ie dynamically created squads people can join, which could solve some of the too-many-special weapons problems if they restrict stuff based on squad size) so at the very least people who want to communicate with each other -...
  17. F

Good Morning Vietnam Fans!

do we get something to have pre-set fire settings/bayos when we spawn? As much as I loved putting them on, I don't want to have to remember to press the attach-bayo and switch-to-semi-auto key every time. That said, there appear to be 2 keys now, I'd like that to be the case so I'm not mucking...
  18. F

WWAUT - What To Bring To A Gunfight

I'm going to enjoy the deagles, and using z-time with the big revolver to recreate that shot of mr creedy reloading in v for vendetta :IS2:
  19. F

ambush spawning for japan

that works fine, as long as there isn't a sweeping advance. Otherwise you risk people falling through gaps in spawn protection and getting left behind the battle, as once happened to me on phosphate plant, where the SL was spawning us in a position where we couldn't even walk into the back of...