• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Direct

Allow servers to reduce weapon accuracy

Maybe allow servers to reduce weapon accuracy so its a little more like Ro1? I mean having rail guns instead of rifles is great but what about incorporating the old gameplay slightly? Theres no more constant firing or a sense of being in world war 2 - its just like akk fighting stopped in...
  2. Direct

Stats Reset Idea

What if, and listen to this, you just implement a button that lets YOU - YOURSELF - THATS RIGHT YOU, reset your own stats? that way you wont complain if TWI does it automatically. You want to know your accuracy and all that? reset your ridiculous 3000% stats and start over from 0 building it...
  3. Direct

Add some TWI - NO UNLOCKS servers

The MKB is just absolutely ridiculous not in the sense that it is undoubtably the best gun in the game but in the terms that atleast 6 players have it on the Axis team. Almost no servers with no unlocks, and if theyre there the ping is unbearable - can you atleast support the small community...
  4. Direct

One video to answer all Questions.

Recently I found a documentary series called The World at War filmed in the 70s. The 1 hour part on Stalingrad is probably the best documentary I've seen on the subject - granted the information isnt extremely indepth but the video footage is perfect and it answers any questions possible on...
  5. Direct

The look and feel of the game.

After watching the few new videos I would like to ask if you all noticed the same thing as me: Colour - the colours are bright and vibrant unlike the dark and gloomy mood of Ostfront, Is it the camera quality or everything just seems to reflect light and stand out? Gameplay - Much faster...
  6. Direct

Reloading SMG's

After looking at the new screenshots and finding out about the MP40 with dual mags and PPSh with a drum and box magazines im wondering how we will reload the sub-machine guns. Will it be in order from largest capacity to smallest? My idea was to multi-use the reload button, e.g. If you...
  7. Direct

I just pre-ordered HOS??

So i went in to buy the new Mortal Kombat and decided to check if there was a relese date for HOS in the game shop. Before i knew it i pre-ordered Red Orchestra 2 for 39.99 with the release date for 5th of July. Did i miss a meeting or something?
  8. Direct

PTRS vs Plane

Now just out of curiosity, is the PTRS going to have a bonus against those pesky German UA... er.. recon planes? As i remember per videos or a post we can shoot an airplane out of the sky - will they have a damage model just like the tanks or just like an X amount of shots brings it down? in...
  9. Direct

Forum Suggestion

Just a small suggestion. Can you make it so when a person creates a new account that HE HAS TO READ THE FACT THREAD ATLEAST 3 TIMES before he can even activate his account?
  10. Direct

The singleplayer Campaign

Can you PLEASE for the LOVE OF :IS2: make all the voices in the campaign in their mother tongue? Just put in subtitles for whatever languages the game comes out with but make the characters talk in either German or Russian. Nothing ruins the game more than having to listen to a Russian with...
  11. Direct

It's ma b-day, so how bout a little present TWI?

Hey Tripwire, its my birthday today and was wondering if you could give me and the community a present and show a sneakpeak or a new screenshot? pretty plz :D
  12. Direct

Soviet Architecture in Stalingrad

I jsut looked at the new posted screenshots in the gallery and was slightly confused, in one of the screenshots it appears to be a church, but it resembles a Western / Gothic look to it like its a Catholic or Protestant church, is this intentional or am I just plain wrong? Growing up in Eastern...
  13. Direct

Bleeding Out and weapon sway

After watching a couple of videos on the bleed out effect im curious if they added additional weapon sway to it? If youre losing blood and starting to black out theres no way youre able to hold the gun as steady as you would normally. Would you consider adding lots of sway when aiming or...
  14. Direct

Fixed Bayonets as an option

For a small detail, could you allow the attacking side to have an option to spawn with bayonets already mounted on their weapons? To think that if someone was going in to attack enemy positions they would do so well prepared. EDIT: this is no way related to my other post about fixing a...
  15. Direct

A bayonet on ma PPSH

So for RO:HOS how about the assault class can get the option to put a bayonet on YOUR PPSH, THATS RIGHT - you thought the ppsh was already overkill? not even, this will be the definition of close combat OVERKILL in RO:HOS What other crazy / awesome ideas or suggestions do you have?
  16. Direct

Grenades and Windows

Hey everybody, after reading the forums for a while I decided to make a post about a possible suggestion for HOS. I also used the search function but didnt find anything :P One of the most annoying things in RO is tossing a grenade into a window, or in DH trying to throw it into a bunker or...