• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Unterscharfuhrer

[Crash] Game crashes while launching

A friend of mine can
  2. Unterscharfuhrer

[Error] MG AIM BUG on Bridges

Today i was in the building right of the fountain, attacking bridges as a german mg gunner! As i rested my mg34 on the window first floor overlooking the fountain from the right side i was able to shot two russians, I start sprint backwards to defend the stairway and was able to aim and fire mg...
  3. Unterscharfuhrer

RO2 Steam emoticon mistake

Don
  4. Unterscharfuhrer

RO2 Strange Positioning Bug

Ok i saw this happen sometimes since the latest patch only saw it yet in commisars house, I never saw it before! Its hard to describe for me so I just put up this screens so you guys know what I mean: This guy is not dead he still shooting although his gun isn
  5. Unterscharfuhrer

RO Game suddenly uncut

Ro:Ost and Dh are suddenly uncut on my computer, thanks a lot!
  6. Unterscharfuhrer

[Game] Dota 2 anyone?

Dudes I have lots of Dota 2 Keys and its getting even more! Anyone want one? I don
  7. Unterscharfuhrer

Fallen Fighters/Red Square

As we all know Fallen Fighter Square was/is a real place, and the Univermag store was there too (kind of a supermarket as far as I know) But where is the barmaleyfamous fountain? Did I just don
  8. Unterscharfuhrer

[Question] In b4reset

Hey there folks, I got a small problem here, I was in before the reset, but somehow the achivement is lost now, that would be no problem but twi guys were talking about some special things we will get sometimes (maybe)! Is there any chance of getting it (the achivement) back? The other stuff...
  9. Unterscharfuhrer

Patch out?

Steam just downloaded 18.2 MB! Anyone knows something?
  10. Unterscharfuhrer

Ro2 rating

Ro2 ratings straight goes up on this austrian gameing page! Good news is it allready is above MW3 and right behind BF3!:rolleyes: http://www.gameware.at/info/space/Red+Orchestra+2%3A+Heroes+of+Stalingrad
  11. Unterscharfuhrer

Game in stores?

Hey guys, sorry if i gotta ask this but am I able to buy the game tomorrow in stores? Im in germany so I
  12. Unterscharfuhrer

[Game] Mud & Blood 2

Anyone of you ever try out this nice free to play browser game? Its a rts game where you in command of an american unit trying to stop the germans from breaking through! The germans use different tactics and many different units! You earn tactical points for every german wave you stop, this...
  13. Unterscharfuhrer

A IMO necessary Voice Command

Hey guys, heres just another of my infamous ideas: You know the situation when youre commanding a tank with strangers or new dudes playing as driver and you engaging a target but do not penetrate the enemy frontal armour, you keep telling the driver he should change position but he dont...
  14. Unterscharfuhrer

[Game] Arma Online (free)

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/06/09/arma-2-free-announced-multiplayer-free-and-released-in-june/ So what do you guys think? I never played Arma 2, so I don
  15. Unterscharfuhrer

Darkest Hour Update Problem

Hi guys, can somebody help me? I updated DH over Steam and now I can
  16. Unterscharfuhrer

New german previews

Hey guys, I found some new previews in german, I guess you can translate them yourself, nothing really new but a nice lecture for a few minutes! Thats the best one: http://www.krawall.de/web/preview/id,55807/s,, And here again those rumours about release in August...
  17. Unterscharfuhrer

Tanks and objects

Ok guys, we allready knew that tanks can crush fences and other obstacles, but what happens if a tank engage a small wooden building? This suburbs map Spartakova I think looks like there are many wooden buildings? Can we squash them?
  18. Unterscharfuhrer

[Game] Gears of War 3

So who gonna buy this fine piece of game in April 2011?
  19. Unterscharfuhrer

Pre-Combat Planning Phase?

I ask myself if there should be a pre combat planning phase, if u know what I mean, something where u have about a minute or two, after class selection, to plan your attack/defense and if the plan goes wrong or doesn
  20. Unterscharfuhrer

Different ways using nades!

I ask myself if there are different ways to use grenades, I mean like rolling them on the ground or throw them over the edge of the wall where u search cover! In Ostfront there were allready the alt fire button but the use of throwing the grenade one feet infront of you doesnt get into my head...