• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 1

8x MSAA ?

can someone explain the difference with all the different AA settings? i know my hardware only does MSAA 2x 4x & 8x, but in the new update i don't see 8x MSAA?
  2. 1

BSOD from steam community beta?

Has anyone else been getting any BSODs since enabling the steam community beta?
  3. 1

sdk beta

Is the RO sdk really still a beta? its been out for awhile now and its still listed in steam as that, was just wondering if there was a planned update or something for it.
  4. 1

question about files

ok back when the new filesystem for RO was put into effect it ment the game didn't read stright out of the .gcf files right...it made the RO folder in steamapps/common/red orchestra.. right? so can we delete and of the RO gcf files or do we still need them? i have 4 redorchestraclient.gcf...
  5. 1

T-34 Ultra Realistic Tank Sim

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24525221 Here is a list of upcomming PC games in 2007 that look promising according to gamespot. Down under Simulation there is a screenshot of a game called "T34". Does anyone have any info about this game? i've searched a bit but came up...
  6. 1

Squad CiA/CoR got hacked

I'm a member of the comrades-in-arms.com forum, and it appears their web site and Teamspeak got hacked. So if you see any of their member acting weird just ignore it because they are really a great bunch of guys and have always run a tight server.
  7. 1

Artifacts or something

Ok so i just got the game, i setup my controls, i play Arad on practice w/ 6 bots per team, everything is working nice... I join a multiplayer game online, its on Kaukasus, before i spawn i pan around w/the view and everything is all glitchy, textures all streched out and stuff...so then i...
  8. 1

Question about tanks & such

I used the search, its not in the FAQ, so heres my question... In the mod when you got in a tank it was like.. "Waiting for crew members.." and you had to wait like 10 seconds before you could move the tank if you were by yourself. Is it going to do the same thing for the retail release? Is it...
  9. 1

ROO in Jan 06 PC Gamer

Just got my PC Gamer in the mail, page 50 & 52 Red Orchestra "Hard work pays off for amateur devs, as this UT2004 mod gets a retail release" theres 6 screen shots also, 3 of which looks like Hedgehog, 2 that are definately KrasnyiOktyabr and 1 of Stalingrad Kessel quote the mag "Because of...
  10. 1

Are we still going to...

When our gun gets shot out of our hands are we still going to drop all of our magazines/clips too ? Sorry if this has been answered but its just something that kinda annoys me when i'm in the heat of battle. im not sure if its something that can be "fixed" but w/the team using all the features...