• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Anything happen while I was gone?

Life and other games have been distracting me from my favorite british-insult shouting simulator for a while. ANything change during my hiatus?
  2. E

Lag Issues?

I have been having some bad lag issues lately, but only in specific cases. For some reason, it takes about a second (doesn't sound like much) for a specemin to actually go down and die. Its extremely annoying and it happens on every server no matter my ping (I had 12 ping and it still happened.)...
  3. E

Real-life specimens are coming.

So boredom and googling around turned up this little website: http://rom-guide.co.il/020_Eng/Supplier_Eng.aspx?Supplier=1295_Horizon+Biotech+Ltd Start hording dosh and ammo, guys. (The link got a little bit screwed up. The point is that the company is called Horizon Biotech.)
  4. E

Can't join Killing Floor servers.

Whenever I try to join a server, I get message: "An unknown steam error is preventing you from connecting to this server. If the problem persists, please contact Valve." Any idea whats happening? I'm gonna attempt a defrag/cachecheck, maybe that might help. EDIT: And my perks in...
  5. E

About hacking...

First of all, I just wanted to say KF is one of the very few games I have never seen a hacker in. Every other game I own, I have seen one. But anyway, back to my simple question: Could you still get VAC'd for hacking if you did it only in single-player?
  6. E

Is anyone here jacked/buff enough...

...to pull off a Fleshpound cosplay? I mean, I was just thinking what specimens would be possible for it. Clot could work, but that's not that hard. Gorefast requires missing limbs. Stalker and Siren could work, but the chances would be very little of someone willingly doing it. Scrake seems...
  7. E

PLEASE give utilities speedboosts.

Atleast to their respective classes (Medic + Support)? I can't say how many time someone has died because I couldn't get to them in time because the medic needle slowed me, or the times a door got broken because I couldn't get their fast enough with the welder. Doesn't need to be anything...
  8. E

Sideshow Achievements...

Is it just me, or do they seem laughably easy? Killing a Gorefast with a melee weapon is extremely easy to do. Killiing five bloats in an entire game? Hell, there should be an achievement for NOT killing five in an entire game. Crossbows completely eat scrakes, especially on low...
  9. E

New Pistol hidden in the Summer Sideshow?

Look at the video for the summer sideshow event and look that Steampunk Foster. He has what appears to be a revolver (flintlock?) in a sling. /Tinfoilhat
  10. E

A small medic suggestion:

Make it so the Syringe also the get knife's speed boost. This'd be good because every game I go Medic in, there's usually one time where I'm chasing after someone trying to heal them and they're running towards the trader, resulting in a Benny-Hill like chase to the trader. It gets extremely...
  11. E

Squad Getting tired of pubs and solo-ing.

Currently, my perks are at: Level 5: Medic, Sharpshooter, Demo, Beserker. Level 4: Support Level 3: Commando Level 2: Firebug I'm looking for a good group to play some suicidal and HoE (When I get some sixes) with. Any groups good for this?
  12. E

Fake players mutator question:

Is it possible to make the faked player count higher than 5?
  13. E

What makes a Siren fly?

We've all seen the phenomena; you shoot a Siren with a grenade launcher, and rather blow it up, it flys in the direction of grenade impact. Now, this doesn't really sound odd to me until I did some testing, and the Siren was the only zed I could get to do this. Anyone know in particular why...
  14. E

A quick question for a dev.

I understand that KF was produced to raise money for RO2, but did you ever see it becoming as big as it is now? Dunno why this question came to me, I guess that it sounded to me that this game became too popular to just be a fund-raiser for RO2.
  15. E

Quick question:

How can I play custom maps in solo mode?
  16. E

KF just updated.

/tinfoilhat
  17. E

You guys want british weapons in this game?

Do I know what the name of this gun is? No. But is it a machine gun? Yes. Does it have a built-in grenade launcher? Yes, Is it british? Yes. Someone model and code this now. :troll:
  18. E

Idea: Tell us what wave a game is in before we join.

Title says all, I get pretty peeved off when I join a game in wave 7 and then get yelled at as a begger when I ask for money. Maybe make an option to sort servers too, like where you can search for servers in wave 1-10 or any wave under/over 1-10. Opinions?
  19. E

New Support weapon concept: Rivet Cannon

So, this is my concept for a new SS weapon. I wanted to make a creative weapon idea, not another "HAY WHRES OUR M16S AND SNOIPOR RIFLES" topic. This would resemble a large modified rivet gun minus the cord and a canister of rivets underneath. The nossle would be sawed off and altered, and a...
  20. E

If the game goes on sale...

PLEASE make character packs go on sale. I have exactly 1.09$ left in my steam account and since they usually go to .99$ on sales it'd be perfect to clear my spare change a little. Besides, I want the london's finest pack for father grigori/the priest guy.