• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Anything happen while I was gone?

Life and other games have been distracting me from my favorite british-insult shouting simulator for a while. ANything change during my hiatus?
  2. E

Standard AK 47

Theres already an AK47 and it looks damn sexy if I say so myself. An RPK would be amazing, though...
  3. E

Is it not kindof boring?

I was about to rage. Then I saw your status/rating. I had a heartly lol.
  4. E

For the sake of everyone.

Because there is so much money to be gained in giving us regular, free updates for nearly three years now.
  5. E

Lets do something new with pistols!

I like each class getting a unique effect to their 9MM like you said.
  6. E

Any way to disable Twisted Christmas?

I just don't like them because they eat processing compared to the relativly simple commmon specimens, and also have horrendously bad portrail of hitboxes (Looking at you, Husk and FP!).
  7. E

Husk Gun - Why so expensive?

I've been running Husk Cannon + Mac 10 + Revolver myself. Its really fun but also expensive. But I'm only level 3 so I can only do this on normal and sometimes hard.
  8. E

Medic grenade? Nagant? Third male voice set?

I know I said that I didn't like the voices, but the american voice is growing on me and it had some pretty hilarious lines. Like Vintage said, it sounds like a B-Movie american war hero that would fit amazing. Also, I just realised that the voice actually says the specimens names instead of...
  9. E

Tactics Berserker vs Fleshpound?

Forget the ax. Go Highlander on that FP.
  10. E

Tactics What exactly should each class be doing? [GUIDE]

Only thing bothering me is that you said that if you can't buy a HS, stock up on grenades. Currently, a full load of grenades and an HS cost the same for a support. But I'm just nitpicking.
  11. E

Tactics Weapon Combos

Katana + Claymore + Revolver is now the best beserker loadout. And yes, you have more carry weight. But I use this because the Claymore SHOULD have six weight, not one. But really, its a great loadout. Katana for cutting down trash hordes, revolver for bloat decaps, crawlers and general...
  12. E

Medic grenade? Nagant? Third male voice set?

PLEASE, TWI. NO AMERICAN ACCENT. An american saying Dosh just isn't the same.
  13. E

Got a favourite yet?

*Cue mexican music*
  14. E

Twisted Christmas 2 achievements appeared on Steam

Original ones come back along with the Baddest Santa one.
  15. E

Looking for group of awesome dudes to dive into hell with.

Not sure if troll or... Wait, yeah I am.
  16. E

Aw yeah!

17. E

Aw yeah!

I'm just thinkin: Theres obviously an SMG in there but it has a flashlight instead of a medidart device like many expected. And theres a revolver. Call me unrealistic, but I do smell a hint of the Gunslinger in here. And keep in mind that it is possible that not all weapons are shown here...
  18. E

Excuse me for being rude tripwire but..

Oh thank god. Thought I saw a live in there. Whew.
  19. E

Excuse me for being rude tripwire but..

>KF >Games for Windows NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  20. E

Map with the best atmosphere/visuals?

Waterworks is just an all-around beautiful map. I vote for it.