• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Knil

[Game] Tabletop Simulator

Hey every thanks for all your support, we just released on Steam Early Access! http://store.steampowered.com/app/286160 We have a 20% discount on the game for launch week, so be sure to not miss out!
  2. Knil

Our Kickstarter has blown up, because our game ended up on the Reddit front page twice yesterday. We are now over 1,000% funded and there is 40 hours left! Super excited thanks for all the support!
  3. Knil

Oh my bad thank you! :)
  4. Knil

We are 400% funded on the Kickstarter with 7 days left and we got some awesome stretch goals for you guys. Oculus rift and CastAR support, will add an entire new dynamic to the game, getting us that much closer to the virtual reality experience. We also now support Cryptocurrency! Thanks for...
  5. Knil

Not sure what you mean?
  6. Knil

We have reached the RPG kit stretch goal and on our way to the mobile versions of the game at 10k! Thanks for checking us out.
  7. Knil

Thanks Murphy! Desperate Gods was definitely an inspiration for the project, but you are on the mark with what we wanted to with this title. We wanted to bring it's functionality out for any tabletop game. Also, have ways to control the rampant griefing that would occur in this style of game in...
  8. Knil

Hey everyone! Hopefully this isn't against any rules, but I wanted to share our game with one of my favorite game communities! We have a brand new indie game that we’d love for you to check out! It’s called Tabletop Simulator and it’s an online tabletop sandbox with multiplayer physics. It’s a...
  9. Knil

MLAA/FXAA are inferior to traditional AA in RO2

That means the AA didn't work. Use the RO2 compatibility flag.
  10. Knil

Great Audio

Yes it's from guns like the mkb42.
  11. Knil

FOV ... why is it so narrow ?

ROGame.ini change the FOV to what you want then save the file as read only. If you open up the settings when you are ingame the FOV will reset.
  12. Knil

MKB42 Sound Mod?

It's probably the ****ty sound engine they use and when the sound reaches a certain frequency it gets distorted.
  13. Knil

MKB42 Sound Mod?

Ya this is what I notice as well.
  14. Knil

MKB42 Sound Mod?

I can't be the only persons who can't stand the static noise from every mkb42 fired, I already dislike the gameplay issues this weapon causes but the white noise it makes is very annoying. My settings are 128 sounds channels with a dedicated sound card.
  15. Knil

Beta FOV vs. current FOV

To force a higher FOV. Navigate to C:\Users\<UserName>\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config Open the RoGame.ini file with a text editor CTRL+F "PlayerFOV" without quotes Set the FOV at desired amount then save the file (85-95 is a good value) Right Click on RoGame.ini and go to...
  16. Knil

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

Just an idea but it would be cool if there was a ricochet and bullet penetration icon on the kill list, ie they have a helmet icon for headshots. It also would be good for conveying how you died and people would more readily except there death and not assume hacks.
  17. Knil

Disable sprint if hit in the legs!

The problem is that you can't prone everywhere and this would creates issues with clipping.
  18. Knil

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

Looking epic, does the damage also scale based on penetration/ricochets?
  19. Knil

Unidirectional bullet penetration for some walls??

What it sounds like to me is some walls like to catch the bullets while others prefer penetration. The bullet can go either way so who knows what it will penetrate. :p
  20. Knil

December 8th Update Notes

Has the patch been uploaded to steam?