• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Potato Alternate Reality Game

Dr. Glover's biography says "A132 - 417" "A132" = Achievement 132?
  2. R

Medic Shotgun?

How about a more appropriate upgrade like a variant of the mp5:
  3. R

Request: No weapon spawns

what do you mean?
  4. R

After Christmas :: Super Scrake

that looks real sweet, great job!
  5. R

Great Christmas!

Oh great Christmas is coming here! How wonderful, and even with a Killing Floor update for it too! Sweet! Thanks Tripwire! Oh and can we get another opportunity to get the character from The Ball? Please?
  6. R

Code [Tutorial] Modifying Existing Weapons

Darn Darn Why doesn't this work when I put it on a server? It works fine on solo. Great work Benjamin! This is helped me so much.
  7. R

[Request] Manual Reload Mutator

Is this still being worked on? This would be an awesome mutator (having to press your reload key to reload)
  8. R

Killing Floor Impossible Mode

Extra Crispy Test Extra Crispy Test Come join us this Saturday at 7:00PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) to test our new mode: Extra Crispy! Expected in the Extra Crispy! Update: -New weapon stats -Increased amount of zombies -Increased amount of players Join our group, join the server and have...
  9. R

Code Mutator : Unlimited Specimens (8000 max)

Wow, this will be great for my mutator, thanks!
  10. R

If there was a KF movie, who would you want starring in it?

We would definitely want Arnold Schwarzenegger and Alec Baldwin. Of course we would also need Russel Crowe and Denzel Washington. Maybe Will Smith and Heath Ledger too. Adam Sandler could be included as well. Gerard Butler has to be in there too!
  11. R

Killing Floor Impossible Mode

I've made something for my friends and me called Impossible Mode. I want to invite all of the Killing Floor players here to join us and have some fun. Currently it's under construction and we are testing it out and constantly improving it. Join the Steam Community Group at...