• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KOS10

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

Thank you very much for the Russian translation))
  2. KOS10

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

Dead - Dead Mode... High mixture of FP's / Scrakes / All of the above Only this ! :IS2:
  3. KOS10

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

You do not rush to the card was legen .. wait wait .. dary !
  4. KOS10

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

Cool !!!!!!!! : Еек:
  5. KOS10

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event

Это очень очень здорово (теперь понятно чем вы занимались не выпуская так долго патчи ): D
  6. KOS10

Beta Map KF-Neighborhood-Beta

Give maps of the mission !!!!!!!!!!;)
  7. KOS10

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

Русский брат ???:eek:
  8. KOS10

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

KiCk3R Try to make it as much as possible together and that would be breathtaking (if something is not clear what this is all Google translator ptomu that I'm Russian)
  9. KOS10

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

****ing call of duty!!!
  10. KOS10

Beta Map KF-PrideHill

I have the same
  11. KOS10

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

Kick3r you could not create a map separately from 20-30 players for big servers often large servers play in your maps
  12. KOS10

Beta Map KF-Offices-Story-beta1

perezalil
  13. KOS10

Beta Map KF-Mis-Horzinebunker_v1_2

Поиграв в эту карту я понял что ты русский по надписям ,Карта хорошая но не хватает какойто изюминки
  14. KOS10

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

Maximum action !!!!!!1111:d
  15. KOS10

Beta Map KF-Obsidian-Beta (Mission Map)

Fel Молодец так держать а пока мы будем с моими русскими друзьями из России:)
  16. KOS10

Beta Map KF-PrideHill

I am very glad that you came back just 45% where the screenshots go on! We in Russia love to play your maps!!!:)
  17. KOS10

Beta Map KF-PrideHill

where are you why so long?:(
  18. KOS10

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

I wish that there would have been a moment when I went by train to the campaign train friends knock off some zombies and zombies manage to jump but they were at death's door. and I'm Russian! thanks in advance!:D