• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Server Anyone else having trouble with steamcmd?

It's refusing to update -_-
  2. T

Server Ads problems

Seems changing the color and duration doesn't effect the message at all. Is there a way to fix this? Edit: The lines have to be prefixed with #. Nevermind!
  3. T

Perks Tiers / Level 7+

There was a thread a couple of updates back with suggestions for a perk reset feature. It came after a few people found new perk icons after an update, and these icons had "reset" in the names. It was never really revealed what these were for, maybe a perk reset feature is coming soon or maybe...
  4. T

Tripwire..

Why?? Edit: NOOBFILTER AND INFORMATIVE SCOREBOARD ARE WHITELISTED! THIS MAKES UP FOR EVERYTHING :,D THANK YOU TWI <3
  5. T

Level Design Jittery mouse

When I play any map I've created the mouse is not smooth and jumps all over the place. If I change to a stock map the mouse is fine again. Any ideas why or how to fix it? This has me completely stumped :confused:
  6. T

Level Design Only 5 zombies per wave?

I made a really simple map, just to see how the game elements work etc. But I can't seem to figure out how to get it so more than 5 zombies spawn each wave. No idea what I'm doing wrong. :confused: Anyone here had this problem before or know what's causing it?
  7. T

Level Design Question about bots

Hi, is it possible to set how much health a bot has, or make them invincible? Basically I want 6 bots to run around in circles taking damage from surrounding specimens but they need to stay alive.
  8. T

Server Steam Auth failing

What would be causing this? I think this is a network wide problem for anyone hosted with Hypernia so help would be appreciated by many I'm sure. Full log:
  9. T

July 12 update

This update is huge! Changes I've noticed in 5min of play: Weapons: -Crossbow is faster -modified IJC has been added. The sounds and models are slightly different and most were nerfed (thank god) -katana is different somehow. I'm not sure what it is but it feels off -magnum weight bug has been...
  10. T

Server Attn: Yoshiro

Gameservers and Hypernia servers aren't updating.
  11. T

Downloading kf_gore_trip_sm

:mad:
  12. T

Killing Floor Update?

Or was it just me...
  13. T

Server It it possible to ban offline players via console?

Title says it all
  14. T

Level Design Edit Script guide?

When you right click an actor one of the options is Edit Script and i was just wondering what function(s) this serves? I can't find any guides or even a command usage/syntax reference. What are the capabilities/limitations of a script? Can it be used to interact with other actors? for example...
  15. T

[Request] Minimum perk level mutator.

Something like this http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=55625 Except it will need to allow people to join the server with any level perk and only check/kick after they have selected a perk and spawned. Ideally there should be adequate warning either through chat or a popup...
  16. T

Does anyone have The Brute mod?

The download link is broken - http://www.mosimpressive.nl/TheBrute Can someone upload it (v1.4) to a more stable host? Thanks :D Edit:- found it here http://www.moddb.com/games/killing-floor/addons/new-zed-the-brute
  17. T

Do posts always need mod approval?

Or is it just because I'm a new user? I don't see how a forum can function like this..
  18. T

M14 achievement impossible?

I don't know if it was the last patch or if it has always been this way.. The M14's red dot accuracy is terrible and unless you can somehow compensate for the random spray, getting a headshot 25 times in a row is pretty much impossible. Has anyone been able to get this achievement post-patch...