• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

How Gunslinger makes Commando look even worse

I plan to make a new post later focusing more fully on the TLDR section of the op. I have looked over the feedback and realized that's the best way to go with these considerations. I might still get some 'commando is fine' posts, but at least we can all be on the same page. Sorry for confusing...
  2. A

Top op has now been edited with TLDR. Seems many people missed my point. Sorry for the wall of text above, but there were a lot of points all leading to the main one: Commando CAN be better, but not by shooting better! Instead, by making the TEAM better. I didn't say 'buff this gun' or 'add...
  3. A

Used for information: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1502265493 This post was first posted by me, godpuncher, on reddit. TLDR; Commando isn't truly bad, but it would benefit from focusing more on team-leader type perks...
  4. A

Incentive

I have enjoyed the beta so far, but have had a small issue. Most often theres little incentive to play a perk at lv 0. This is very noticeable with the demo and firebug. The first incentive options comes at lv5, but i want to suggest there be a incentive/customization option even at lv 0! I...
  5. A

The Brute :: Final Release

If i recall, he used to be resistant to fire. THANK YOU for removing that, and if any thing, the brute promotes the underused (and my fav perk) the firebug. Now if only tripwire would fix afterburn so i could stop rolling with noobs as a bug on hard...
  6. A

Another engineer perk suggestion (please give it a read)

all i know is turrets are already a thing in the alien mod by wpc, so totally do-able. Maybe run it by one of them, hemi, whisky, ect
  7. A

Burning Mechanism: Bugs & Glithes

Ok, so buring is better now, good. Getting afterburn info anywhere else is like pulling teeth. Still can't belive its not on ANY or the wikis, even the offical one. phoosh, since you are master of the code, could you kindly explain to me how it works now?
  8. A

Burning Mechanism: Bugs & Glithes

so, now with the new pistols and shotty, what are thoughts on firebug? Burns still broken, but these guns help with bugs power at all? I main bug, but troll normal cause i feel like a badass burning though sh!t easy. Also, anyone know if their damage is fire or bullet dam? I figure flares and...
  9. A

Not pvp

Ok, so, i understand many are miffed about the paid weapons. Heres what i don't get. If im playing a fps vs people online, and a guy has a BFG that insta kills me all the time... thats annoying. If its a pay to use weapon, f*ck that game in general. If im doing some pvp in a rpg, and a guy...
  10. A

Husk Cannon Overheat System

That would make the gun most worthy. Good idea. Still would be nice if the impact rocket did fire though... And a little price drop would be nice too. But your ideas great!
  11. A

New weapons retrospect

How do you set up a poll for a forum thread?
  12. A

New weapons retrospect

Well, thanks for thoughts guys, keep em coming! Hopefully a dev has looked at this post and said to himself 'were already working on it, if only they knew'. Actully, if one of you's guys did that, post it huh? Also tank :IS2:.
  13. A

Tactics Berserker vs Scrake/FP

In the case of scrate frost, his 'forehead' if the sweet spot. too late now, but yea. Middle of his 'face'.
  14. A

New weapons retrospect

The new weapons... Right off the bat, thank you tripwire for adding new weapons. Awesome, keep doing stuff like that, new maps, weapons, zeds, whatever, all good. However, just because it's new, doesn't mean it couldn't use some spiffing up. So im sorry to compline, but it's only so you...
  15. A

.44 Magnums acting weird for anyone else?

not that im saying a 4 block magnum is good in any way, but you guys forget it does have one plus over the deagle. 128 ammo vs 96. meh though.
  16. A

husk cannon damage

thank you. anyone else?
  17. A

husk cannon damage

Anyone know what it is? single shot and then full charge would be nice. If anyone could calculate the burn over time too for each kind (single and full charge) that'd be great.
  18. A

Aw yeah!

Just did a test. the .44 loads at normal speed (not 50% faster as it should) for sharpshooter. Takes about 2 seconds to reload for all classes (except commando, he loads in about 1.5). same for akimbo .44s.
  19. A

A request/idea

Ok, deleted my extra post. Well, I'm just glad to bring this interesting idea to attention for someone(s) who can actually do something with it. By all means use this idea anyway you want. I just thought to put it where it would be most insane. I have fired both a mac-10 and a mac-10 with this...
  20. A

Some Zed ideas to kick around

Ok, well, its been like a year now, so i figure i have some perspective. I tend to make crazy overpowered things, and then not back down when people tell me its too much. Only with the brain and matty did i go overboard i think. Anyways, new stuff on here, quick looks in green (a quick...