• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hptm.Franz

Server What is the Management console good for?

That's the question. I don't get any feedback when i type in console commands there nor the commands take any effect. Do I have to enable anyhing else in the webadmin config to get this thing to work? Or is there another method (except of joining the server and login as admin) to send console...
  2. Hptm.Franz

[Tuning] Serverbrowser

Dunno if tahat's the right section for this (Mod please move it if not) I just have one or two things I'm missing on the Serverbrowser (and didn't find them already suggested here): 1. Sorting Simply a possibility to sort the listed Servers according to name,ping,players,map ..etc. by pressing...
  3. Hptm.Franz

[Error] Flickering Menu

Not sure if this one was already addressed. It's a minor one but its getting very anoyingafter a while. Category: 2d/Code Reproduction: 1. Join any Server 2. Hit ESC 3. Put the cursor over a menuitem (it works with all of them) Reproductibility: Always Summary: Menueitems in ingamemenu are...