• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

dark screen and other problems

I bought The Ball last fall from Steam. I played it all winter in off-line mode and it worked fine. I got stuck towards the end with a challenge I could not get through so have not played in about 2 months. Tried again yesterday and I have 2 big problems. :confused:1. It won't let me play in...
  2. C

suggestions for another game

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone! I am enjoying The Ball and am currently trying to battle the big monster thingy that I have to burn along with some of those nasty bugs after going up a steam pipe. Thanks to Kaiser Tarkin :oI have looked at hints to the way to solve it on YouTube...
  3. C

a couple of suggestions

I like this game a lot. It's challenging and fun but I have 2 suggestions for future games or editions. 1. Unless I am missing something there is no option for more than one person to play the game. So if a second person in my house wants to play, too bad. Have an option for players to enter...
  4. C

stuck in the room with the 2 magnets

I made it past the guys on the tower, finally broke the tower made it to a room with 2 magnets and the ball is stuck. If I stand on one of the blue tiles the ball whips over to the other magnate. The clue says to activate the blue tile at the end of a corridor. I have been down every corridor...
  5. C

stuck at first train track

I reached the train track for the first time and the clue says to destroy the bridge pillar with the ball then use the block to climb up and touch the blue marker. I have crashed the ball into everything that looks like a pillar and nothing is breaking. Where is this bridge pillar? I must be...
  6. C

getting mouse controls?

I just downloaded the game from Steam. I opened it started a campaigne game, fell into the cave and could see obvious things in any other game I would use my mouse to click on and retrieve or interact with. The only thing my mouse does is pan around the cave. When I go to options there is...