• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SolitarioSoldat

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

I have no clue what is going on, I downloaded the game and for some reason I cant launch it from the icon I have on the desktop. I guess its fine because I read up on this and for some reason other people have problems but should be ok to join a server trough RO2 servers as long as you choose...
  2. SolitarioSoldat

Will RS2 feature better optimization?

last time I checked EU3 engine no matter how much you upgrade it / tweak it, it will stay DX9 bound, so IDK from where you got that KF2 runs on DX11?
  3. SolitarioSoldat

PC Gamer Weekender - Everything that happened

Why do I get the feeling that this game will have lots of copy/paste done from first RS? I cant pin point what exactly, the trailer is sort of short, but the environment I saw, the bunkers, the tunnels, the boxes that are used for cover, so many things they just scream to me are only trying...
  4. SolitarioSoldat

Will RS2 feature better optimization?

no DX11, will use the same engine as RO2 and RS
  5. SolitarioSoldat

RO2 Ind twice what i wanted say

short answer never, considering the model of the inside of the vehicles is too damn complex to create, also they are moving onto making new games so don't expect anything.
  6. SolitarioSoldat

RS GTX 980 Ti

hard capped at 120? haven't played the game in a while, last time I was playing it I was getting those numbers. When did the devs implemented this? I know for fact I was hitting the 250 mark.
  7. SolitarioSoldat

Rising Storm 2/RO could learn a lot from SQUAD

Does not look fun? I would assume you never played the game right? you have no clue how fun Squad is, specially when firefights start for an objective, nuts and bolts crazy. I like Squad a lot.
  8. SolitarioSoldat

RS GTX 980 Ti

don't know about the 980ti, but my 290x crossfire pulls 120-250 FPS all the time, so I would assume the 980ti should crunch same numbers if not higher. Havent been following the Nvidia cards nor AMD cards since my last purchase for GPU's... out of curiosity is the 980ti dual chip or single chip?
  9. SolitarioSoldat

Guns jamming.

It does makes difference, like I said before no one guarantees if the gun will jam on your last bullet from the magazine... For example you are shooting at someone with the AK or M16 and the gun jams on your 3rd bullet = you die and you didn't got your chance to keep on unloading at the...
  10. SolitarioSoldat

Guns jamming.

Here is something for you to chew on regarding pick another weapon from the ground... Very very rare you found your self picking up another weapon from the ground due to running out of ammo, this excludes picking up weapon because the bolt rifle your stuck does not do too well in a close...
  11. SolitarioSoldat

Guns jamming.

Exactly my point that this feature should avoid MP, now SP cinematic gameplay, well sure why not but TWI are not into making SP games. When speaking of this sort of feature we have to think what after the jamming? Does your trigger keep on jamming after the first jam? Do you have to click...
  12. SolitarioSoldat

Guns jamming.

Ok then, lets put aside what I said about the join the army and get back to the feature. My opinion is its a ****ty feature because is unpredictable. There is enough bugs and instabilities that games bring in on release and still have them later down the road, so why we need any more...
  13. SolitarioSoldat

Guns jamming.

Gun jamming? are you the same dude who request for this feature on every gaming forum such as Squad etc? Want to have a gun jamming on you? join the army and don't **** your pants if the rifle ever jams on you. As far as gaming goes I would be really pissed over stupid feature like this...
  14. SolitarioSoldat

Blockbuster game and graphics!

As far as graphics goes from the trailer it looks like the game will be made on UE3, so don't expect woooohoooo graphics..... will be similar in graphics like RO2 and RS, as long as they keep the core game play as RO2/RS and don't try to be mainstreamish all will be good, offcourse we need good...
  15. SolitarioSoldat

Realistic Release Date?

TWI is much stronger now staff wise, I doubt 3 years for RS2 to come out, but they cant give you even more/less release date notification as of yet. My opinion is 1 year from the date it was presented should be out, but don't take my word for it.
  16. SolitarioSoldat

m16 20 round Magazine

where can I get one of them pissed off pussy?
  17. SolitarioSoldat

Overtime implemented wrong

whatever it was, all I know we got at least 1 min on overtime and defenders were out of tickets, 10 sec overtime is fine but this was creeping a whole minute of overtime
  18. SolitarioSoldat

Overtime implemented wrong

I understand if we are in the middle of the match and the main clock still has time left giving overtime chance to the attackers since they already started capping, but main clock finishes AKA main time runs out and you giving attackers overtime? Should be game over.... I was on the attacking...
  19. SolitarioSoldat

Jets??

doubt that jets and choppers will be player operated
  20. SolitarioSoldat

Ability to dig holes

its a "fast paced" realistic shooter, we gonna see duggable foxholes as much as player operated choppers...