• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

[Crash] RO 2 SDK crashes at startup

So I wanted to try the Ro2 SDK. So, I downloaded it and tried to run it,but it crashed with the following error message: rogame.exe has stopped working. I tried to validate files but that did not help. I attached the dump file from the crash.
  2. P

Deleting the config files gives a temporary improvment to performance

Deleting my config files gives me a noticeable performance boost(gives 15-20 FPS) for some reason while all graphic settings are still the same. Unfortunately this lasts for about two or so maps and the game performance starts to decrease to a sluggish unplayable 20-25 FPS. When I delete the...
  3. P

[Question] Are death moans fixed?

As the title say, are they? I know I had those long moans when someone was wounded and the animation of him twitching on the floor played in the beta. They now seem to be missing form the game while the animated ragdoll still exist, it does not emit any sound. Anyone know how to fix it?
  4. P

[Error] Connection issues

*IGNORE* Found topics with the exact issue. Well, my freind has weird connection issues. On almost every server when he connects to a game everyone keeps running in straight lines. He can shoot but that has no effect on players. Is there any way to fix this issue? Would port forwarding help?
  5. P

Supression sound

In Ro1 I would instinctively duck for cover whenever bullets started whizzing by me. The sound was powerful and would overpower any other sounds, while in RO2...well its enough to say that i only know I am actually under fire because of the white flashes on the screen. So I think that the...
  6. P

Sway got increased

Is it just me or the sway actually got increased in the full game? I was playing the full release and I noticed that my kar98 actually goes up and down, and it does not behave like its screwed tightly on my forehead. What do you guys think?
  7. P

[Crash] Crashing when joining as allies

Whenever i try to play as allies the game crashes. Its not a big deal for me, as I am most of the time playing as Germans, however it is kinda annoying when i get auto balanced into the Russian team and the game just crashes. I tried to upload the dump file however it says invalid file and...
  8. P

Gameplay video in the making?

Reading through the Red Orchestra 2 beta steam community page I noticed this comment posted by Yoshiro: "This is the last warning before operation fill the server. Come join us! Also your chance to be famous and get recorded :)" Could this mean there is a new gameplay video in the making? Or...