• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. FluX

KF2 FluXiServer Tournaments

FluXiServer Tournaments (name may change) A community by the host FluX, who used to co-host the Killing Floor Games tournament for the KF1 community, will be reviving a tournament based community to try bring more people together, in a competitive way. This will be focused firstly on Killing...
  2. FluX

Server Fix for Missing 'msvcr110.dll' server wont start without

So as I just found out from one of my customers at my GSP, their server didn't want to start at all (wasn't responding). While looking into it (manual start), I had an error stating that a file consisting of 'msvcr110.dll' was missing. If anyone else has this problem, do this. 1.) Go to this...
  3. FluX

Server KF2 Redirection Compression Query

Hey, So i've looked into the redirection a bit and noticed one big thing. The files aren't compressed to make fast downloading even faster. Why is this? Can we expect to find a better solution for this in the past? I'm not complaining but it's more the complaints i've had from quite a few...
  4. FluX

Server PERMISSION GRANTED - FluXiService Server Rental

Proof of the permission from Gregs2k2 on steam: Hey all. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not as you wasn't really around the KF1 forums. Well, I started up my own game server rental and I thought I would share since I finally invested into getting KF2 servers. Just to help...
  5. FluX

Code Problem since patch 1063

Hi guys. I have been getting a problem since I have installed the latest patch onto my custom server. Now for some reason, nothing spawns unless I use default zeds. My server uses fully customised versions for more control. Anyone else got this or have any idea what to do? Never seen it before...
  6. FluX

Code Wave Survivor Check

Hey, I have been working on this stat for my server on a new perk which +1 to the requirement after surviving a wave as the perk. For some reason, mine isn't working for every player, but only first player entering the server (I believe). I just can't seem to figure out what the problem is...
  7. FluX

Code Webadmin on scoreboard bug

The title says it all. I have all of a sudden got this bug where the webadmin replaces a player on the scoreboard. Where am I supposed to be looking? There has been absolutely no changes to my scoreboard but I have changed so much code on my mod that I can't pinpoint anything down (was testing...
  8. FluX

Code Achievement Stat/Function Reading

Hey, i'm trying to implement it for one of my stats for a custom perk for when they survive a wave. Now the problem is, i'm getting errors. Gametype: if ( Level.NetMode != NM_StandAlone && Level.Game.NumPlayers > 1 && SurvivorCount == 1 && Survivor != none &&...
  9. FluX

Code Veterency Stat Reading

Hey. So I would like to access a stat from ServerStStats (serverperks mutator) from inside the veterency. Now I can't seem to figure out where exactly the KFPI would go so I can access the player's stat. My current code inside the AllowWeaponInTrader function: if (...
  10. FluX

Code RPG Code Queries

Ok so I would like to do my own style of RPG from almost scratch. Thought i'll ask some questions to help me in the morning to figure some stuff out. I'll need a level for the player and one for each weapon. I can make custom stats but what is the best way to set what the levels are? I would...
  11. FluX

Linux Servers?

Hi, I have a game server provider that I own and I want to know will there be linux servers? I read that windows is supported but I really hope linux servers are avaiable. Will this be the case?
  12. FluX

Code Unknown property in defaults

Ok this is really starting to annoy me. UCC: But my code is what it shows there BUT here is the funny thing! The file does exist in that file with that exact name. Wtf? Any ideas on fixing these because I have this with multiple files and it's really frustrating me? :confused:
  13. FluX

FluXiService - Game Hosting

Hi all. Some of you know me from Killing Floor as a modder but I recently started up my own business - game hosting. I got permission from Yoshiro for this so I apologise to those who dislike this. Also if moderators think this is in the wrong section, be my guest on moving it to the correct...
  14. FluX

[Game] FluXiService - Game Hosting

Hi all. Some of you know me from Killing Floor as a modder but I recently started up my own business - game hosting. I got permission from Yoshiro for this so I apologise to those who dislike this. Know anyone who might want a server? Are they worried about massive prices, instablity and...
  15. FluX

Merry Christmas!

From both me and my FluXiServer community, we say merry christmas to everyone and specially to TWI.
  16. FluX

[FH] Realistic Weapon Name Changer [Client-side]

Hey all. I thought i'll a mates client-side mod he done up on this forums for him so here is the description. The download, instructions and the rest is on the link.
  17. FluX

Server Modded Server Crash Per Map Change

As the title says. I have a picture of the console on what happens but I have never seen this before. Any ideas?
  18. FluX

Code Can KFDoorMover be replaced?

Basically I have altered all weapons and specimens with my own base files in my custom serverperks. The problem I now have is that the doors will not weld unless I use the normal damagetypes. Fair play, I could use the normal BUT what if later I needed my own custom ones to work. Well I also...
  19. FluX

Code Weapon Drop Code

Sorry guys, another thread from me :/ I have a bug that when I drop weapons, they disappear instantly as I press the button. Does anyone know where the weapon drop code is located so I can see what is up? I have looked in quite a bit of the code and can't find anything. Once again, sorry.
  20. FluX

Code Server Crash on Mutator

Hey guys, another one from me but this is nothing i've come across before. I have updated my FluXiPerks (custom ServerPerks) with many many changes of my own and a few from the new ServerPerksV6.5 but now it seems to crash on the map changes. Log: Is anyone able to pinpoint a problem from...