• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Quelosepas

Beta Map RO- GP ToroRace 1936 B3

Hello everyone, this is a project that had already begun some time ago, I remember those wonderful afternoons playing with my friends at Red Orchestra, the bullets whistling ears and exploding grenades at your side, death here and there ... Then I thought about making a map that did not harbor...
  2. Quelosepas

Beta Map RO-Kournykova Weapons b5.

Hello, after some time and many tests I've managed to improve the performance of my map. - I removed the rain, some "mover objects" and a lot of "Static Meshes" that have not considered them to be essential. - I have adjusted the "cull distance" of the "static meshes" that contained the map...
  3. Quelosepas

Beta Map RO-Kournykova Weapons b2.

Hi all, last year I started to learn to work in the map editor of Red Orchestra, the best way is to create a testmap, long after the result has been this map. As a testmap, is not any map based on some historical events, it is simply a map made during the course of my training as a mapper, so...