• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Quelosepas

Extremely slow loading maps...

Yeah!! Thanks Shadrach, now work very well.
  2. Quelosepas

Beta Map RO- GP ToroRace 1936 B3

Hello everyone, this is a project that had already begun some time ago, I remember those wonderful afternoons playing with my friends at Red Orchestra, the bullets whistling ears and exploding grenades at your side, death here and there ... Then I thought about making a map that did not harbor...
  3. Quelosepas

Level Design New to Ro SDK! need help!

It is very easy, the first manual that you need to begin to know how the editor of Red Orchestra have it in the same game. Just find the folder on the hard disk where you have installed, look for this folder called: "STEAM" then follow this path folder: Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Red...
  4. Quelosepas

Beta Map RO-Kournykova Weapons b5.

Hello, after some time and many tests I've managed to improve the performance of my map. - I removed the rain, some "mover objects" and a lot of "Static Meshes" that have not considered them to be essential. - I have adjusted the "cull distance" of the "static meshes" that contained the map...
  5. Quelosepas

Beta Map RO-Kournykova Weapons b2.

Sorry I've been away a few days. To make the map work properly you need: - Ahz_Two_Vehicles_Beta2 (To AT canon and more..) - SHK_Mortar_betathree (To Mortar) System folder. - shurek_mortars.utx (To Mortar) Texture folder. Ok, I think with this you should have enough to get the map...
  6. Quelosepas

You're fast man!! Thanks for your interest.:)
  7. Quelosepas

Hi all, last year I started to learn to work in the map editor of Red Orchestra, the best way is to create a testmap, long after the result has been this map. As a testmap, is not any map based on some historical events, it is simply a map made during the course of my training as a mapper, so...