• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Vintage

So how good is Killing Floor 2 right now?

It's a 6/10 game. Inferior to the first Killing Floor by far. The perk system is also terribly balanced, the devs either lack the ability or the will to give every perk a balanced perk choice loadout that has actual opportunity cost to your choices rather than a single best loadout. For nearly...
  2. Vintage

Any mods that remove the scope from the M14?

I don't want to use the scope. Any mod that removes it for stock sights or a dot?
  3. Vintage

KF2 Overall

The game is pretty bad. I returned my 40$ copy and bought it again for 6.99$ on another site. Couldn't justify Tripwire getting my money for this game. I play occasionally and routinely advise people against purchasing the game when they ask me if it's good. Most of the classes have a single...
  4. Vintage

Will we ever get any females who look like they don't post on Tumblr?

There is a subset of females who post on tumblr that typically cover their ugly bodies in tattoos and or are fat. While fat degenerate females covered in tattoos exist in real life, if you actually go outside and look at the average woman they mostly do not look like this.
  5. Vintage

Will we ever get any females who look like they don't post on Tumblr?

The female characters in the game look like Tumblr rejects. Will we ever get any normal fit looking non-degenerate females added to the game?
  6. Vintage

How do I make zoom and non-zoom sensitivity the same?

For some stupid reason zoomed and un-zoomed sensitivity have different scales, so you can't readily make them the same. Is there a way I can edit the ini file to make them exactly the same?
  7. Vintage

Undodgeable fleshpounds are not fun.

I can solo a Fleshpound on any class by shooting it, running until I get hit, healing, shooting it, running until I get hit, healing, shooting it. Repeat process until it dies. Is this fun? No not really. It's really ****ing tedious and saps the fun out of the game. I'd rather have a dynamic...
  8. Vintage

This. Artificial difficulty is not fun. Getting mauled by a flesh pound because I failed to kill its supporting zeds and thus had no room to dodge its attacks feels fair. It's fun having the option to turn that around by killing its support and then skillfully dodging around its attacks while...
  9. Vintage

It's not fun having it guaranteed to hit you. Killing all its supporting zeds and isolating it so you can have room to dance around its attacks without clots and whatnot body blocking you for it to hit you should be a viable strategy. Unless you are support bunny hopping with a double barrel...
  10. Vintage

ALIENWARE mask Giveaway

Alienware, the ****ty company that sells terribly overpriced machines to ignorant consumers who can't be bothered to do simple research before spending their money so that they can see they are purchasing crap. No thanks.
  11. Vintage

PC Latest patch broke the game, will not start and uses 100% CPU

This is what happens when I try to start the game. It gets suck on the KF Logo and a minimized box of the game pops up. My CPU also goes up to 100% useage. These processes show up in my taskmanager. The UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe keeps running after I close KFGame.exe I have an i5 2500k...
  12. Vintage

Blurred vision and hard to focus while playing.

I looked up depth of field and I'll try turning that off to see if it helps. Why FXAA though?
  13. Vintage

No I mean I have trouble focusing on the screen everything starts to seem blurry to me after playing KF for a few rounds.
  14. Vintage

Anyone else get this while playing KF2? I've been gaming for 26 years and I've never encountered this while playing a game before. I'm wondering if anyone else who doesn't normally get these symptoms while gaming has gotten them while playing KF2. If you've fixed it, tell me how you did. Is...
  15. Vintage

Any custom skins out yet for the 1911?

I can't stand using it because of the awful designs on it. Any skins that make it look like a real gun and not some display piece for someone who has never fired a weapon before? I'd really love a skin that gives it a standard or worn 1911 look.
  16. Vintage

The Gunslinger weapon auto-switch

Makes way more sense for it to go down than up. You'll start with your biggest weapon on the big zeds and work your way down. If you're not currently shooting your highest tier weapon, there's a reason for that. Switching up to a higher tier when chose to use a lower tier makes little sense.
  17. Vintage

Gun Slinger Single and Dual pistol swapping

Please add an alternative fire mode where the Gunslinger can dual wield one type of pistols (example: 2 Desert Eagles) and can choose to fire a single DE and swap to the second DE when the first runs out of ammo. Pushing the button would also allow the Gunslinger to immediately switch between...
  18. Vintage

WWAUT - Down The Sights

Please make the gunslinger have a passive where you can choose to have two of the same pistol but instead of dual wielding you select one and when you finish its mag your character fast swaps to the second.
  19. Vintage

WWAUT - Tales O' the 'Slinger

Thoughts on the kit: [B]Lvl 10 Rhythm Method