• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Typing certain voice chat words should trigger a voice clip

I really think it adds to the atmosphere of the battlefield when people choose to use voice commands and you can hear the enemy from a distance etc. But sometimes people choose to type commands such as "thanks", "tank spotted" etc. Rather than choose the voice command, I think it would be cool...
  2. G

RO2 mentioned in PC gamer GDC podcast. (tank combat mentioned)

http://dl.pcgamer.com/pcgp_262_20110304.mp3 At about 22 mins they start talking about it.
  3. G

Infantry spawning in halftracks/carriers on large CA maps.

Seeing as tank crewmen spawn in their tanks, could infantrymen spawn in troop carriers so that, carriers can be used tactically to carry and we don't have troops waiting around in spawn for transport. I was just playing on Arad in RO, I really disliked the way people would drive off with one...
  4. G

Will soldiers have limited amounts of MG ammo?

Hi, I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I always find it weird in Ost-Front how riflemen and assault troops etc. seem to have unlimited amounts of ammo for MG gunners, in HOS will each soldier be given 1 or 2 resupplies that they can give with each spawn? or maybe even only...
  5. G

PC gamer game club are doing Red Orchestra for a week.

I noticed that on PC gamer they do a games club sort of thing and this week they're doing Red Orchestra, so if you have an account over at PC gamer you should post in the Thread. Hopefully if people do we might be able to get the word out about HOS, so if you have an account you should go post...
  6. G

not letting one player take an entire carrier/half track

I hate in ost-front how sometimes players will take a vehicle for themselves and either drive around a map trying to run people over, or on tank maps speeding off leaving infantry without transport. So how about not letting you drive off until you have a minimum amount of passengers? (sorry if...