• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Server Linux Server update system migration issues

Hi, I have a server with kf 1034 and A LOT of custom content. I installed a new KF instance with the new SteamCMD system. Start the instance and it works. Then i stopped the instance. Then i move *without* replace all the files from kf1034 to the new kf. Tried to start the new sv and it...
  2. K

Level Design Image From URL

Hi All, I
  3. K

Beta Map KF-ChristmasPartyV2 ~[BETA]~

Hi! our community mappers joined together (Argentina-Spain) and we are working on this Christmas Themed Map... It
  4. K

Level Design (WIP) Christmas Party Map

Hi! our community mappers joined together (Argentina-Spain) and we are working on this Christmas Themed Map... It
  5. K

Level Design HELP with Map, Can keep buying outside from Trader

Hi! I have an Issue with a map, after making the Trader Room with an Additive brush and inside a substractive, then made the doors and the teleporters... everything works fine except.... before I enter the Trader I can
  6. K

3D & Animation HELP with "LOD" Distance... Models Dissapear

Hi! Im having some problems when I try to import a Mesh Rigged on 3D Max... The mesh just Dissapear really fast as i go far away from it. I set the "LOD" level from 1 to 0 in the "Mesh" (at the KFED) and in game the mesh seems more like a "Square" :S Any Help? Some Screenies:
  7. K

[QUESTION] Make Ragdolls or KarmaData Files

Hi! I`ve been working in some specimens but they bones haven that files called "karmadata" that make the ragdolls for it so when It dies It just get frozen (the specimen) and then it disappear.... any help please? I thought about renaming the bones to the same that Klling floor uses but how can...
  8. K

Server Help Redirecting an Old server IP to New one..

Hi! I just wondered if there is an option to redirect players from an old server to a new Ip (they connect to one IP, and the server redirects them). I saw something In unreal old forums that had a Code like this one... PlayerController.ClientTravel(ServerIPAddr$":"$Por tNumber...
  9. K

Level Design UTJumpad Only for Zeds...

Hi! Is it posible to make a Jumpad only available for Zeds? so when a player walks through it nothing happens... I can
  10. K

Level Design Help Introducing an Animation in a Map?

Hi people I need help, When I m making a Map I want to put an animation into it, but is not the same way that with the "static meshes", I have the .UKX of the animation but i dont know how to put it in the map... Any help? thanks!
  11. K

3D & Animation Help Texturing a PlayerModel!

Hi! I have a problem texturing this Model, I have the ".tga" files for the eyes, hair, etc. but when I put one of them, It takes other parts of the body that I dont want to use on...... Look at my screenshot... the first one Is the body texture, but it also applies to the hair, and When I use...
  12. K

2D Art My ImagesFrom KF....

Hi! Here are some images I made with some killing floor models :D have fun
  13. K

Problem Reducing Vertices on a Model....

Hi!!! I ripped the "Atlas" Model from Portal 2... and I want to put it in-game but there is a problem.... the exported .psk size is 3 Mb.... and any other .psk normally size in killing floor is from 600 Kb.... so when I import the Atlas.psk model in the SDK it stucks... and never loads because...
  14. K

[Skins] Do you want new Skins in game?

[CENTER]Hi! KF-Argentina Made some skins to implement in game in packs or DLC
  15. K

[Mutator] Chat Status

People, while we wait for the new Zed, we are releasing this mutator that when a player is writing something on "Say" or "TeamSay", shows an icon of Chatting upon his HUD, So we know that he Isn
  16. K

Soon, New Specimen The "PsychoZed" Video Preview here =D

People, our Community from KF-Argentina, Will release this Specimen for KF called "PsychoZed". Here You have a Video Preview :D PsychoZed Krypt by KF-Argentina visita WWW.killingfloorarg.CoM - YouTube Stay Close for the Releases and Updates :) To see the original Post on our Forum, Click...
  17. K

[Mutator] Use Trader Skin ONLINE. (applies to all players)

Hi People!! This time we (KFArgentina Team) realease this mutator, wich enables players to use the Trader Skin, and all the other players will be able to see you with that skin :D.... there are two ways to do it, one is choosing the "Corporal_Lewis" Skin (KFARGGILRA), and the other one it
  18. K

[Mutator] Weapon Pickup Message

[UPDATED] Hi everybody, Our team from KF-Argentina and his coder NANOMO made this mutator and we decided to realease it to public. This mutator was born from the idea to know who took our weapons during game, when someone steal your backup weapons and you want to know who was it in order to ask...
  19. K

How do they do that??

Hi! I was playing on a server, and I saw two things really cool..... are they mutators??' First One: It show on table, how many specifically FP, gorefast, etc. you have killed Second: You can see How many Ppl enter your server through Steam....
  20. K

Server Please Help! runing a dedicated server, It download a file called "kf_gore_trip_sm"

Please Help! runing a dedicated server, It download a file called "kf_gore_trip_sm" Please! I have a dedicated server, today I Update my server to the 1016 version, but when I want to enter, It download a file called "KF_GORE_TRIP_SM", wich I already have, also, on the descrpition of the...