• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

[Mutator Suggestion] Post-game Analysis

Good idea, it's very similar to the end of a mission map on L4D2. We need new things on KF to keep the game entertainment, but TWI please stop making that destroyers changes %$&%$&/%&/%&/%&/%&
  2. K

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hi, For those looing the pickup class, im not shure if flares are for firebug :D TraderInventory=0:KFMod.ScythePickup TraderInventory=2:KFMod.NailGunPickup TraderInventory=4:KFMod.ThompsonPickup TraderInventory=4:KFMod.MKb42Pickup TraderInventory=6:KFMod.FlareRevolverPickup...
  3. K

[Mutator] Weapon Pickup Message

To know the characters for a specific color download this: http://www.proasm.com/files/ServerColor.zip Then write a word, select it and look in the bottom field, you will se weir characters before the word you writed, that a color in the game engine. Make your custom string there and then copy...
  4. K

Code Weapon stat generator (with source)

Thanks you so much for sharing!
  5. K

Killing Floor Skin Thread

The skins looks really real!!! Never trust in third images hosting xD
  6. K

Code [Query] Any mutators that check what is "said"?

We use on !girl on trader playable skin, i don't have the post here, but im sure you will find it with the search tool on the forum.
  7. K

Code [Tutorial] How to make custom player skins

Avoid the underscore and other simbols in the names. I have this PRE.Species=class'KFmod.SoldierSpecies' maybe you must use "class" instead of "Class"
  8. K

Server Mutator Antiblocker not work anymore?

Is working fo me, if you are using KFMapVote mutator be sure to include the blocking mut to the line:
  9. K

Server Linux Server update system migration issues

Hi, I have a server with kf 1034 and A LOT of custom content. I installed a new KF instance with the new SteamCMD system. Start the instance and it works. Then i stopped the instance. Then i move *without* replace all the files from kf1034 to the new kf. Tried to start the new sv and it...
  10. K

The Zed Specimen list

Oh yeahhh! i only can say: thanks you :) Please, update it at least one time a month, there is other similar treads but are abandoned...
  11. K

Code KF RPG Mod.

Hi, you are still working con RPG mod?
  12. K

[Help] Admin Control Mut

The file name must be AdminManagementList.ini
  13. K

Code Weapon Ownership

Ok, so... the only way to setup the ownership is rewriting the pickups OR making my the ugly workaround? Some light in that particular point? remember, the goal is to set the ownership without writing every weapon pickup classs
  14. K

Code Weapon Ownership

thanks marco, i will try to test it this week. In the while i will have my doubts about the OverridePickupQuery works on trader buys.
  15. K

Tripwire's Wiki - Modding Section

Like me :), put me in the list of the spanish translators!
  16. K

Code Weapon Ownership

So, with this approach a player can't give a weapon to other... Ok, in resumen: ** cases with ownership ** case1: a weapon is purchased from trader, the weapon must have a custom pickup class that set the owership to the player who bought. Setings will be for primary weapons: xbow, scarm...
  17. K

Code Weapon Ownership

I know the redropin sucks :) but if the player is smart and fast enought to buy more than one weapon, then can be faster enoguht to redrop :P What weapons do you think we must to include?
  18. K

[MIP] KF-Jurassic Park

Good job hemi! Some Open maps that can avoid the reptiles stucks: .- Sherwood Forest .- Bamboo Forest .- China-beta4 .-. Overun .- Mountain Pass .- Japanese_ Garden
  19. K

Code [Help] Compiling Edited Server Perks

Excelent tip Gartley! thanks a lot!
  20. K

Code Weapon Ownership

The only workaround to make a mutator without modifing the weapons classes is: a. use OverridePickupQuery, the make a list with the ownership of the picked up weapon. b. in trader time, the player must b1. buy a weapon b2. trown, pickup and re trwon In that simpel way we can make a mutator...