• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

3D & Animation AnimSet Viewer

Trying to use the editor and the animset viewer to check how my skeletal mesh import worked. I am unable to see if the bones align correctly when using 2 meshes though the mesh tab. Neither does the socket manager work. Am I missing something here?
  2. W

3D & Animation Blender FBX Export issues

Hey, Doing some modeling with blender and i'm having trouble exporting skeletal meshes in FBX format to the RO2 SDK. Importing the same FBX file into the UDK works. If I import a skeletal mesh from the SDK say the m12 shotgun into blender then export it with blender as an FBX file, importing...
  3. W

3D & Animation Failed to merge source meshes

Hey, Working on kaminski's waffenss skins I ran into an issue I didn't before, and I have no real way of understanding why this happens (I assume its something happening in the c++ code). When I load a game up with the new skins and try to spawn them, i get this log message "Failed to merge...
  4. W

Colt Navy 1851

Hey everyone, I made this Colt Navy 1851 model a while back with the idea of getting it ingame. I got it ingame, but its using the nagant revolver code, animations and has no textures. I'm looking for people (artists in particular) who would be interested in contributing and helping me with...
  5. W

RO2 German Rage Melee Charge

hmmm..... lol... what? http://postimg.org/image/vtovlcvh5/ Please tell me this is a scrapped feature or a joke? Or something for action mode?
  6. W

Code DLLBind Classes

Are DLLBind classes possible within RO2?
  7. W

Code TestingMods

I was wondering how you guys tested Mods. Muts are pretty simple just need to add it on the command line but what if it's a new placeable object in the editor? the easiest way? An exec function?
  8. W

Server I'm having trouble setting up multiple admins.

I'm a little confused with adding multi admins. I have a general admin login and password. I've gone through what is required to activate multi-admin AuthenticationClass=WebAdmin.MultiWebAdminAuth to ROWebAdmin.ini. etc.... But when I try to login, i'm unable to do so with any admin logins...
  9. W

Level Design Art Devo layer shadows

Hey, I'm a little confused about this. I've added trees to my map with a decolayer. For some reason the shadows don't show when i play the map on a server. The shadows are the're though when using PIE. Anyone know what this issue could be? From what I understand these decolayer shadows are...
  10. W

Code Launching test environment - bat file

I'm trying to set up a .bat file for RO2. So i can quick launch a simple map I made, to test a few scripts I have done. But i'm running into trouble. First of i'm more of a linux users so .bat files are very foreign to me, still don't understand exacly the syntax. Anyway back to the point...
  11. W

Level Design Play from here...

Is the're a way to use the play from here option like in UDK. It would be very helpfull...
  12. W

Level Design Kismet and logs

Somehow I can't get Kismet logs to show up ingame? I find this usefull when testing kismet scripts. The output to screen propertie is on.... What to do???
  13. W

Level Design TextPropPlanes and lighting

I've been looking around some TW maps and have found something I don't really know about TexPropPlanes meshes using materials like Mal_CH_ambient etc. used near openings, from what I understand this is to get some reflective lighting inside a building, am I wrong?
  14. W

Code Question Frontend

Does UnrealFrontend actually work with RO2?
  15. W

[Crash] Sdk crash

Not sure where to post this. But I got this error after my sdk crashed. And get similar errors. What could this mean? Sys specs: Asus p5b Deluxe Intel Q8200 2.33ghz (Quad core) Geforce 260gtx 8gb Ram Windows 7 64bit [5846.67] Log: === Critical error: === Fatal error! Address = 0x40225634...
  16. W

Level Design Setting up spawns.

Hey, I have a bit of a problem. I set up a playerstart and a playerstartgroup volume then locked volume and was able to spawn with classes i choose in world info, for some reason now though with the same setup, I can't spawn anymore. Does anyone know what problem this could be or if i'm missing...
  17. W

Level Design WorldInfo

When I create a new map from scratch I am unable to access the World Info/ My map info area. I click on the arrow pointing downwards, ROMapInfo pops up, when I click on it the editor blinks but it dosn't load anything. Can anyone help me out?
  18. W

3D & Animation importing into 3ds max

Hey, Is the're anyway I can get a skeletal mesh into 3ds MAX?
  19. W

Level Design DominantDirectionalLight

Hey, I'm pretty new to UDK. I was wondering why is it when i build lighting with a DominantDirectionalLight my map goes all black but with the DDLmovable, it seems to work. Is this normal?
  20. W

Tank

Is the're a guide to tanking somewhere? Because i'm always worried i might be missing something... Like in the german tank is the're a periscope?? (other then the drivers periscope). Surprizing german tech would not have added this in there tank!!! How do you make turret turn when you are...