• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. cucamonster

How do I download custom maps before entering the game ?

I'd given up downloading them while joining server (Slow Internet) everytime I'm about to finish the damn download the map changes and I lost the hole thing, I used to use the comunity tools for a while but I had to keep downloading the same maps over and over again, what can I do ? :o
  2. cucamonster

Ideas for player models: Germans

Some concepts for mod makers willing to make something new and interesting with the player models, this thread is to be focus in the german side, here go some ideas: (First for snow maps) Squad Leader: This with the addition of a balaclava in his face. Rifleman: Basic infantry with the...
  3. cucamonster

What do you want to see in the Steam Workshop ?

Hi there folks, been a long time I haven't visited these forums, but now the workshop thing had me very excited, I've created this thread to let anybody who is going to work in the steam workshop to know what do we want to see in the game, just some requests for people who already have some...
  4. cucamonster

Any ideas for Steam Workshop ?

What are you guys going to do when released ? Re-skin some models, weapons, scenario props, new maps, all the previous ? Depending on your answer: What are you going to create for the RO gaming community ?
  5. cucamonster

Help Needed: Game don't start.

Hi, There is another topic reporting this problem but there was NO solution there: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1109629#post1109629 My problem was: My game was in the "BETA" option, i managed to open the game but I could not join any server, then I changed it back to...
  6. cucamonster

When are we going to have new player models ?

I'm a bit tired of the standard skins, they are very well made and all, but i think we all need a bit of variety in-game, there is any work in progress about new skins ?
  7. cucamonster

Does anyone else heard about this ?

I randomly found this trailer today: MYWAY Main Trailer_ ENG Ver. - YouTube There is a battle that looks exactly like stalingrad, take a look.
  8. cucamonster

How do i create a bot match with realism game mode ?

I normally start the servers whit the console commands (Te-map bot number, time limit, etc.) i want to know how i add trough console command the realism type of game mode (like some servers have) in a bot match ? obs: does any one knows some more nice commands to try out with bots ? cause my...
  9. cucamonster

January Trailer

Rising Storm Jan 2012 teaser - YouTube What do you guys think ?
  10. cucamonster

Am i the only one ho prefer these models ?

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Gameplay Walkthrough HD - YouTube The russian soldiers in this video have a very nice uniform and equipment, perhaps too much for stalingrad, but combine this with the faces of the new models and it will be perfect in my opinion. At least is an idea for a...
  11. cucamonster

how to increase time ?

I play this game with bots most of the time just for some quick action before going to work,i always create my bot game through console commands but i don't know how to increase time in a round, for exemple: every time i create a server to Play Firefight, it only last for 5 min, i wonder if...
  12. cucamonster

One small help here please.

I tried so much to create my own botmatch without being the campaign (i hate the campaign becouse i can beat every map in 5 min). i wanted to know what i can do to create an server by console commands. i searched for this in the hole forum and didn't find anything. Some maps don't work when i...
  13. cucamonster

Please Fix the campaign intro.

As i already said before with no response from anybody ho actually give any valor to the SP campaign, i want you guys to fix the "intros" of the Russian and Nazi campaigns, I'm not talking about the "cinematic loading" screen, I'm talking about the ONE video for each campaign, becouse every time...
  14. cucamonster

Oh God Why ??

Ok, now, just explain this to me: I Played both campaigns and they are very nice, specially by the "campaign" intro of each team. I watched them and they were pretty good, but i was surprise that after i saw them in the first time, even if i try to start a new game, those intros don't appear...
  15. cucamonster

Bullet hits in corpses

I see it happen a lot of times already, if i have an PPSH and shoot, let's say, 10 rounds in close range at a enemy soldier, i see the blood coming out of him, but only the last bullet have it's "mark" in the corpse, i was expecting to see many bullet wounds in the same body, but that doesn't...
  16. cucamonster

Console commands ?

Well, in all UE3 games that have an Single Player, i found myself binding keys to use Slow Motion and shoot everyone in the face, i did that with Brothers in Arms HH, Medal of Honor, Unreal Tournament 3, and so on... In this particular case, i cant get the commands to work in the single player...
  17. cucamonster

Where is my Pre-load ?

It was asked 1000 times before if we would have the chance to pre-load the game before it ships. 1 day and 13 hours remaining and i don't see the damn pre-load option on my steam, did i miss something in this forums ???^:(:(:(
  18. cucamonster

FF in Grain Elevator (Request)

I was playng FF with bots and friends in Grain Elevator, i was expecting that the fight would be inside the building, that is big enough for some intense close range combat, i was surprised to see that the battle happens outside the Grain Elevator, and if you try to enter the building you simply...
  19. cucamonster

Will the single player be updated as well ?

i mean, we will have 10 maps when the game ships: 1. Station 2. Grain Elevator 3. Fallen Fighters 4. Spartanovka 5. Apartments 6. Commisar's House 7. Red October Factory 8. Pavlov's House 9. Gumrak 10.Red Barraks I already know that we will receive more maps for Multiplayer in the years to...
  20. cucamonster

Moving too fast while crouching

Just saw this: Red Orchestra 2 gameplay - YouTube Look at the german soldier at 0:34, he is crouched but he moves soo damm fast :confused: Maybe a bot movement bug, but it looks kinda strange. hope you guys fix this, becouse that dont look good at all, the rest of the v