• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. cucamonster

Rising Storm Crash Loading map or after that 5-10 seconds!

Hanto and Saipan remain unplayable to me at the moment, Iwo simply looks great and I have no problem on it. I played a bit of pelileu before it crashes, so the problem continues.
  2. cucamonster

That made Iwo Jima work, but none of the other maps work, game crashes in 5 to 10 seconds.
  3. cucamonster

Same problem here, being 2 days already, checking local files, re-downloading, change graphical settings and still wasnt able to play a single match and I play RO2 maxed out. Don't know what to expect.
  4. cucamonster

How do I download custom maps before entering the game ?

Thank you fellas, Gonna make the workshop thing.
  5. cucamonster

How do I download custom maps before entering the game ?

I'd given up downloading them while joining server (Slow Internet) everytime I'm about to finish the damn download the map changes and I lost the hole thing, I used to use the comunity tools for a while but I had to keep downloading the same maps over and over again, what can I do ? :o
  6. cucamonster

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

This is Beautifull, CANT WAIT :):):):):):)
  7. cucamonster

Shut Up!

Not going to take it, for me the voice acting is immersive in a game like Red Orchestra, I think there should be MORE talking and screaming soldiers around, I hate those mute soldiers that only shoot and run.
  8. cucamonster

Request: Zoom Fix mod/mutator

I still think that there shouldn't be any zoom at all. :)
  9. cucamonster

Ideas for player models: Germans

Sorry man, I suck at modding anything, and I also don't have the required time to learn and do it, on my vacation, maybe, I'll start something :)
  10. cucamonster

Wow, how do I make the images appear directly ? I tried the stuff and didn't work :(
  11. cucamonster

Some concepts for mod makers willing to make something new and interesting with the player models, this thread is to be focus in the german side, here go some ideas: (First for snow maps) Squad Leader: This with the addition of a balaclava in his face. Rifleman: Basic infantry with the...
  12. cucamonster

What do you want to see in the Steam Workshop ?

Ah... I Want a pack named "Helmets for russians", even in snow maps :)
  13. cucamonster

Some greatcoats for the germans would be very good also =D
  14. cucamonster

Hi there folks, been a long time I haven't visited these forums, but now the workshop thing had me very excited, I've created this thread to let anybody who is going to work in the steam workshop to know what do we want to see in the game, just some requests for people who already have some...
  15. cucamonster

Karelian Front - Are We Dead? NO!

Amazing, been waiting for this =D
  16. cucamonster

getting shot is boring

I agree, dying in this game is pretty boring, and we die a lot :D
  17. cucamonster

Any ideas for Steam Workshop ?

What are you guys going to do when released ? Re-skin some models, weapons, scenario props, new maps, all the previous ? Depending on your answer: What are you going to create for the RO gaming community ?
  18. cucamonster

What We Are Up To - Workshop

New player Models :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) =D =D =D =D Thank You Tripwire =D
  19. cucamonster

Deaths should last longer.

For me, the more gore and brutality the better :p
  20. cucamonster

Axis Greatcoats ...

Not only greatcoats, they need a lot more player models, new faces, bald soldiers, guys without helmet, dirty ragged clothing, more faces in general, guys with long beard, guys with bandages around head or arm, these things would bring A LOT of immersion for the game, I'm really looking forward...