• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Dualwield/Throw Machete

I think that a ballistic knife would be a better weapon. If any of these ideas does get implemented, there's going to be all these new possibilities with new perks and all.
  2. G

Tactics Berserker w/ Restricted Movement?

I normally run around the map (in circles) on wave 1 welding as many doors as possible. This begins to choke up the possible entry points for the zeds as a lot of small maps have quite a lot of doors.
  3. G

Tactics Real Poll of Doom

It's funny when playing on hard or suicidal, crossbows would easily take out fleshpounds and here we have an AT weapon that is only good for weak zeds?
  4. G

Tactics Firebug: The unbelievably powerful perk no one uses

I had a game with my friends a few weeks ago and I remember someone was using firebug. They stopped using it pretty quickly because the flamethrower would severely weaken a target and not kill it. Commandos and sharpshooters then steal the kills. This might be different now as money goes on...
  5. G

Deployable Assets

I have an idea which would encourage players to use support. A deployable barrier (e.g. sandbag purchased from trader) which would increase a door weld health above 100%. A deployable machinegun (player operated)would also be interesting (purchased from trader) so a more powerful than average...
  6. G

[Mutator Fix] Specimen Mut fix

Can you please reupload that mutator fix please? Filefront can't find that file and my internet's capped so running steam is slow enough already.