• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. EonSeig

The Hemoglobin is a victim of very poor design

A lot of the non-meta weapons in this game I can claim are okay, if impractical, and won't actively ruin your experience in the game just for using them. Lots of people give the M4 guff, but it is not a bad weapon. It is in fact very good, but it occupies a very awkward space that is forced out...
  2. EonSeig

PC Medic damage over time effects are all broken.

Hemoglobin bleed damage gets no benefit from Battle Surgeon (but does from Focus Injection). Poisons cause Hemoglobin bleed damage to be halved. Acidic Rounds halves its base damage upon converting weapon damage to poison. All poisons are only doing 1 damage per tick. Zedative also normally only...
  3. EonSeig

Servers run by trolls.

I swear, most servers at suicidal and hoE are either password protected, or if they're not they're controlled by ***** players who have no desire to do anything but ruin your otherwise nice day. Been trying to find a consistently populated low-ping suicidal server lately and it looks like a...
  4. EonSeig

Commando in the 11th wave.

You know what, everybody just get out. I did this after not having slept for more than 50 hours and I was royally pissed about some personal **** I'm not going to get into with any of you. All I remember is that I had been playing KF trying to finish leveling Commando, the pubs were being...
  5. EonSeig

Spread Shot for Husk Launcher

I'd like it if the Husk Launcher had a selective fire mode that made it shoot fireballs like a shotgun. That is all.
  6. EonSeig

Random Ideas of Self-Indulgence.

This thread is basically what the title says. I made it as a place to throw every random idea I've got and to satisfy my own whimsy. Not everything will be serious, some of it extremely serious. How much I care about any one idea is probably directly proportional to how long I write about it...
  7. EonSeig

Weapon Port Questions.

I've suddenly gotten interested in learning how to port weapons from other Unreal Engine games. My current experience with SDK is zero. The weapons I want to port are from Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I'm sure this is a U3 Engine game, but beyond that I don't know to what extent it is compatible with...
  8. EonSeig

Friendly Fire Servers

Does anyone else think that friendly fire servers seem to be filled with jerks and griefers? I ended up on one yesterday and it was the dumbest, most infuriationg thing I've ever seen. Last 2 times I ended up in a friendly fire server I found medics farming heals off people by shooting them...
  9. EonSeig

RPG-29 and RPG-76

My last idea didn't go over very well. Seems the Benelli M4 has been in "every FPS ever". I was wondering if anyone was interested in modding or helping me mod in some new rocket launchers. I don't know the extent to which someone can mod a rocket launcher in Unreal Engine, so I may make...
  10. EonSeig

Request: Benelli M4 Super 90

Request scrapped. No one seems interested.
  11. EonSeig

Server filters don't work.

I've had this problem ever since I first bought the game. The server filters don't do anything. I have them all turned on yet I still see empty, full, password protected, non-VAC, non-perk servers every single time I open the browser. I also can't make it filter a specific difficulty setting...
  12. EonSeig

New Bosses - Ultra ZEDs

The suggestion is fairly simple. Instead of the Patriarch as the final boss, there is a random chance of encountering one of any of the "Ultra Specimens". These are basically super prototypes of some ZEDs in the game, embodying what Horzine expected to be the perfect super soldier of each type...
  13. EonSeig

Ideas for the LAW

The update did indeed improve many aspects of the LAW. It now gets the damage benefits it should have a long time ago, but it's still highly useless for anything under a rank 5 Demolition, and Supports still use it more effectively than any Demo can. This is what I think needs to be done about...