• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. masteriamamind

WWAUT - Preparing For Spring

I have been waiting YEARS (without mods) to play with a lmg in killing floor! Thanks Tripwire! Its nice to see the trajectory of KF2 following the first one as far as outstanding post release support. Side note: We are all drooling over the weapons, but did anyone notice that TWI put a...
  2. masteriamamind

Medic perk refinement

If you make the medic too weak no one is going to play it aside from a safe perk to keep yourself alive. The medic's combat options should be focused on helping the team or zed disruption. Give the medic a special welding tool that allows the amour repair feature without being tied to the...
  3. masteriamamind

Deep Silver developer for ps4 killing floor 2?

First off the link: http://www.deepsilver.com/en/games/killing-floor-2/ If you guys already knew about it , I apologize as I am just now finding out. I randomly found this out by checking my steam cards and had a dead island epidemic gift. Followed the link and saw KF2 with other games i...
  4. masteriamamind

Firebug Perk refinement

The killing floor 1 Firebug was able to hold m1 and burn a path through trash. Nothing short of the big zeds could stop you in a pinch if you had the ammo. You also had 100 percent resistance to fire. You had range and ranged weaponry to make damage over time mean something. Plus more...
  5. masteriamamind

Swat Perk Speculation

I just want a selection LMGs. I have been wanting it in every version of KF that there is. If Tripwire plans on taking this to consoles having a hold m1 class won't hurt KF2 at all. It would be Commando's slower more tanky and less damaging cousin. Plenty of gun, plenty of dakka, a wall of...
  6. masteriamamind

Don't release sharpshooter unless you give us the 4 tier weapons.

I just want new weapons. The lar is classic, but the x-bow? I wooden bolt is going to help me more than a bullet? With gunslinger stealing half a SS power, there was a real opportunity for diversity in weapons or play style for sharpshooter. I am afraid of having a sub par version of a...
  7. masteriamamind

Microtransactions the taboo.

1. I don't like micro transactions in games that I paid money for. 2. Depends. My buying content in KF1 was simply to support TWI. They did good work and deserved extra money for the extra content throughout the years. When I see crap like pay walling characters and weapons to games I...
  8. masteriamamind

OFFPERK: THE place for weapons too hard to balance

Once this game goes multi platform the request are going to start pouring in for content. Namely weapons. "Fun" weapons. The Off- perk designation will be perfect for vairous LMG's , Anti -material rifles, stock weapon variants (aa12+explosive rounds) and concept weaponry. Of course your...
  9. masteriamamind

Firebug feedback (v1010)

If killing floor 2's Firebug had a long range weapon (kf1 mac10,flare pistol) Dot damage would be more useful. This medium to close range thing is not working for KF2 firebug. Hard to tap tap and run to slow cook them when zeds are hauling *** all the time.
  10. masteriamamind

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

I would be happy if the clots didn't turn me around to face them. Trying to back up my team fighting Flesh Pounds or scrakes and BAM ugly clot right in my face taking a bullet meant for something more dangerous.
  11. masteriamamind

Some Firebug feedback/thoughts/questions

Starting ammo is a useless passive. I would take range per 5 levels or increase on burn time as that would make more sense for the class. All i need is a Mac 10 and i'll have my old Firebug back!:D
  12. masteriamamind

Disappointed by special treatment

TL;DR sacrifice a little dosh now or lose a lot more later due to a swell of customer complaints. TWI should offer refunds through steam letting those out of Early Access that want out. Complainers have no ground to base their argument. Supporters can continue to support. Decisive...
  13. masteriamamind

Frustrated by the lack of content and patches

I have posted that TWI could issue refunds for the impatient/upset customers. I have a better idea. They could send out gift copies (just 1 game)of some of their older catalog to early access supporters. Get people to play some of the titles they may have missed out on and look like good...
  14. masteriamamind

WWAUT - Going Berserk on Berserker

Thanks for sharing this info! Berzerker is the only perk I don't have decently leveled. Seeing this steady flow of information is getting me excited all over again. I hope more people get to see it so they can hang on while tripwire carries on with the sickness.
  15. masteriamamind

Frustrated by the lack of content and patches

Tripwire (with help of valve support team) can offer refunds to those that want to opt out of early access. Players who are happy can keep the game. This is a common practice in business. I would hate to see Kf2's momentum get stunted by a small (and growing) number of discontented...
  16. masteriamamind

A thought on ''slow'' development, as some people call it.

TL;DR Early access was done too early. Now its creating a rift in the community and will hurt future sales. Tripwire is aware of the type of business and its consumer base it has involved itself in. If they didn't, Tripwire would not be successful. When you are the one paying, being...
  17. masteriamamind

One group of people like ragging on paying customers. Paying customers want results. I said it before and ill say it again: All tripwire has to do is issue refunds to those that are disappointed with the product. Supporters can continue to wait it out. It's not being entitled. It's not...
  18. masteriamamind

Can't hand wave the expenditure of money. Refunds for the impatient. The rest of the community can wait as they see fit. In the future Tripwire can beta test the last 3 months of tweaking after the game is actually made. I can wait. I have games to play and money to spend else where,but...
  19. masteriamamind

The time complaints would not be a issue if they hadn't been paid for the work already. Just like in real life when a proposal is made and you pay for it , you want to see progress. People want a time frame so they can stop coming back to find nothing has really changed. Even if Early...