• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bezumie

2D Art Andrew's Blog aka MailBezumie

Welcome to my blog! He devoted the second part of the game KillingFloor 2. In this blog I will upload their creative work. Thank you for your attention! And here is the first work on the subject of the second part of the game: Materials to work a little, but I hope you...
  2. Bezumie

2D Art Andrew's Blog aka MailBezumie

Welcome to my blog! My name is Andrey, online me the most known under the nickname MailBezumie. In this blog I will put my work, I hope you enjoy it ;) Very soon here will be all of my work that I have made over all the time working on the theme of the game. Stay tuned, you'll like it!
  3. Bezumie

Patch 1033 and Secrets

Upgrade to 1033 was good. Together with the update there is something new: New weapons? New perks? New opportunities? Sorry for my English... :)
  4. Bezumie

2D Art Pack of icons on Killingfloor

The author of icons: Andrey MailBezumie Project name: the Icons for the participants KillingFloor. Date of the beginning of the development: 10.12.11 and sow day. .:Icons with perk:. Red Gold Achievements Style SCII Style SCII-2 .:Icons with weapons:. Field medic Support...
  5. Bezumie

2D Art Pack of pictures on the theme of Killingfloor

You like my work ? And that's not all. There will be other :)
  6. Bezumie

2D Art [KFED] illingFloor map editor Logo NEW

How do you my new job?
  7. Bezumie

2D Art KillingFloorLogo NEW

V.1.1.1. Download: KillingFloorLogo V.1.2.1. Download: KillingFloorLogo V.1.2 V.2.2. Новая картинка V.4.1. V.4.2. Download: KillingFloorLogo
  8. Bezumie

Killing floor Dead World Online

Hello! I do not know much English, and therefore I beg your pardon for the mistakes in the text. Translated through an interpreter. Samyang from Russia. In this topic, I wrote how I see the new Killing floor. Game description: Killing floor Dead World Online. Represents all of us familiar game...