• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

@ 135 hours in - Red Orchesta 2 is my best game buy in years

im waiting till after Christmas to determine my best game of the year but i can tell you right now my best bargain buy of the year. i got dead space 1 and 2 for dirt cheap on steam. :D
  2. W

What do you think about the tankgameplay?

the tank map looks like somthing from a bad ro1 mapper, completely uninspired. as far as the tank gameplay i can't team tank with friends or anyone because it won't let me. hence the whole ingenious part of tanking gone... :mad:
  3. W

Winnerteam Joiners

these are called team stackers generally. also theres the fact that you do lose honor for switching teams. :D
  4. W

Do you manual bolt or auto bolt?

i don't think there should be an option to auto bolt it doesn't make sense and it takes away from the feel of the game. :D imho
  5. W

New HERO idea

wait this is a new idea bs use the search its been discussed a thousand times and twi already said no! to this idea. :rolleyes:
  6. W

Undeniable proof that RO2 is better than anything on consoles...

more like undeniable proof that you are a dumbass. :rolleyes: im gonna say what died trying didn't say. 1. you &$^&@#*% don't play with knives and barefeet if your gonna try to do that. you were setting your self up for getting stabbed in the foot. (if you cant' figure out how then you don't...
  7. W

The Bleeding/Bandage system.

personally i feel it does add something to game-play something i rather enjoy the problem is bandaging is a fix all solution. you may have less hp but you don't notice your injured. if you bandaged in legs it should effect your running and movement. in arms your gun control. etc... :p
  8. W

Your verdict on Red Orchestra 2.

they invented nades irl for just this reason... ;) :D :p
  9. W

Your verdict on Red Orchestra 2.

thats the problem. its fun good game overall if i overlook the massive amount of bugs, but its not great by any stretch of the word. ;)
  10. W

Mod's (Most Excited)

PEOPLE!!! there is a ww1 mod as well as several other mods do some reading in the mod section of the forums. ;) wait you must be new people no one has more than 100 posts... me i most excited for the vietnam mod.
  11. W

Himmler Occult Monsters? (Humor)

please tell me you meant to do that. :confused:
  12. W

So everything is pretty much fixed?

i knew someone who paid 300 dollars to complain bout how op soviet tanks are all day. :rolleyes: on wot... :( (whether they are or not isn't the point.)
  13. W

Celerbrity Sighting

tw williamson hes one of there staff. ive seen 4 or 5 of them all on one server before so nothing new. :p
  14. W

Maybe you just don't like Stalingrad

its actually very simple the origninal ro1 commuinity wanted somthing more hardcore or what they think is a true to life simulator. twi didn't make that game they made somthing alittle more mainstream without losing that realism. i think they did they ****ed up in some areas i think but did they...
  15. W

Where the players gone ?

as they say i had a feeling the game was gonna be very similar to how ti released idk what others thought that it would somehow be a hardcore simulator it never looked like one in the first place. :rolleyes: as they say out with the old in with the new.many games ahve done this. tf2 is a...
  16. W

What Other Realism Games Are Out There?

actually you sir would be surprised what body armor and adrenaline can do. ;) (while that might be just speculation arma still is overall way more realistic than ro2 or ro1.
  17. W

To All Australian Players...

turn off your steam overlay in your game options in the steam library. ;)
  18. W

Station, 4 MKB's??

i think 2 per side of the hero weapons is plenty standard maybe have it so the more players the more mkbs are avaible this goes for all hero weapons past and present.
  19. W

Important: Way too accurate aim for every soldier!

i think a fix would be to make it when your tired the effects of this drastically increase instead of just minor thing. more sway etc... :p also make there a motion in the weapon when you hold your breath so its not super sniper.
  20. W

outside tank view?

well see the answer is no go play bf3. ;) seriously they have exactly what you want. in ro2 your gonna find more realism than not so your not gonna be able to have 3rd person anywhere except for spectate.