• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RobfromEssex

A note about player movement and momentum

Look at my signature you big fat sheep :D This is ElPresidente aka |OuTLawS|Shemathesheep| in a tank xD
  2. RobfromEssex

Have non-toggles been implemented yet for aim, crouch etc

Interested to know whether this is in the game yet or is their only toggles still
  3. RobfromEssex

RO 2 & What It Means to Me

Mike No mad? pull the other one, It's got bells on :D
  4. RobfromEssex

We should have non-toggle options for Aim/crouch/prone etc

Their is no advantage in using non-toggles, their is also no reason why it has to speed any thing up if implemented correctly, most top esports players tend to use toggles, especially aim. I asked Yoshiro ages ago on twitter if they were implementing it and he replied, saying It was one of the...
  5. RobfromEssex

Is it possible to at least give us an indication whether this is going to be implemented or not, please Yoshiro
  6. RobfromEssex

I am retarded and have far to much alcohol in my system lol
  7. RobfromEssex

Forget the other poll it was a catastrophique mistake :p
  8. RobfromEssex

Toggles or fine without

I did ask a Mod to change this as soon as I realised I had messed up but apparently they don't seem to exist any more.
  9. RobfromEssex

Toggles or fine without

I completely messed this poll up, meant to put Non-toggles.... sigh Here is poll take 2!! http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=73915 :)
  10. RobfromEssex

OK I messed up previous poll so take 2 :)
  11. RobfromEssex

Toggles or fine without

Actually It is impossible atm, that's kind of my point lol Now if you said "Toggle aiming down the iron sights is easy", then yes It might well be ;)
  12. RobfromEssex

is aim down sights still toggle only?

My I add I'm in the exact same boat OP
  13. RobfromEssex

Aim down sight means, lifting your weapon close to your eye so you can see the target through the Iron sight of a gun.
  14. RobfromEssex

Toggles or fine without

He get's it, Is it that hard to decipher lol
  15. RobfromEssex

He means AIM DOWN SIGHTS ;)
  16. RobfromEssex

Toggles or fine without

I really couldn't give a s**t about post count :p What I care about is being able to actually play the game :) I followed this game for ages, I listened to all of the BashandSlash cast's featuring TWI! I remember John Gibson distinctly saying that this game was going to be more accessible...
  17. RobfromEssex

Toggles or fine without

Aim/crouch/prone toggles good Idea or not?