• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Rmerac

Squad The Convetion of Nations Study Group/League

The Convention of Nations was founded by several players from around the world and myself back in August 2016. We come from Day of Infamy but since their developer's have ruined their support for communities, we have thought to expand into other realms. Here we are in Rising Storm 2: Vietnam...
  2. Rmerac

The Addition of the FG42?

Wasn't this weapon in WWII? And in the Eastern Front to be more specific? Would be cool to have a scoped FG42 for snipers, and a non-scoped deployable for Machine Gunners.. and a non-scoped, non-deployable for Assault Troops.
  3. Rmerac

Estimated System Requirements?

I'm currently playing RO1 on a Dell Latitude D810 with an Intel Centrino CPU, a Radeon x300 64MB GPU, and 1GB RAM. I'm looking to buy a new comp of course, I figured HoS would be far over my current specs. Anyways, before I go and buy something that I don't really need, I'd like to know what...
  4. Rmerac

Squad Anti-Existence Community/Clan

Some friends and myself have been blown away by the new Heroes of Stalingrad trailer, and gameplay interviews. So blown away that we're starting a clan for it before it is even released. For now, we're playing Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. Our goal is to build up a rather decently sized...