• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Nub Question

So ive been talking about making weapon mutators for killing floor (which i currently am finally found a good coder!) But ive come across a small problem, See i want to get the "hands and arms" of a player into 3dsmax so i can scale my weapons correctly and fit them into their hands properly and...
  2. R

Autobow

YouTube - Gfk AutoBow The AutoBow is completed and fully functional and is exclusive to our servers. Working on an AutoBow model and animations. Any tips on how to work with bones and get it ready for the game would be much appreciated <3 :D
  3. R

Server Multiple Servers problems

Hello all. I'm currently running a dedicated server in killing floor and have been for some time. i use to run 2 but didnt after the 1015 update. I recently attempted to run another server using the Mutlihome= command and the server would (Apparently) start just fine. but after a few minutes the...
  4. R

Code Uhhh...

Question... Lets say i have a psa file and a psk file for a weapon mutator im making... wtf do i do with those files? X_X
  5. R

Well well...

I noticed recently everyone wants a damn sniper rifle. Well ill tell you what. If a coder is willing to make me a mutator and a script for it ill make the animations and create a sniper rifle for everyone to use as a mutator. :D Deal? Deal. But only after someone codes my damn tonfa :mad: RAWR!
  6. R

[GFK] Repreezent!

YouTube - [GFK] Kiling Floor Division Note: you cant watch this if youre in Germany :( anyways hope the patch doesnt totally disable this :P haha have fun playing guys! :cool:
  7. R

Request a gun?

Ask for a gun (almost) any gun. and ill work on it.
  8. R

3D & Animation Ah the wonders of 3d

So im currently working on a Tonfa Baton for Killing floor. Yes its simple because its my first time using any sort of 3d program and its my first time doing anything of the such. Im currently in the process of animating this. (could take a while) But in the meantime ive been wondering how...
  9. R

3D & Animation Help Frustrated!

Allright so im sure theres a tut or two for doing this but i cant figure it out. How the hell do i import an animation NOT a static mesh an ANIMATION from the sdk into 3dsmax?????
  10. R

Spawning single characters

Im trying to figure out the command to spawn a single zombie like a scrake or a fleshpound. I tried enable cheats (doesnt work) i tried summon blah blah (doesnt work either) I know it can be done cuz a friend of mine did it but he hasnt been on and probably wont be. so can anyone give me the...
  11. R

Server Halp! mutatorz!

Im trying to run multiple mutators on my dedicated server but i cant seem to figure out how. ive tried seperating things with a comma in the launcher file but it doesnt work. Im curious, am i supposed to put the name of the mutator? ie: ?mutator=revengeoftheff.revengeoftheff because the above...
  12. R

Connecting hang problem

Yes i am fully aware of the thread above that offers a fix on the connecting screen hang however i tried that, only to receive another error which prevents me from playing in any server something about an engine mismatch or such therefore i think the above post should say somewhere that its not...
  13. R

Server Curiosity

Okay Heres a new question. is it possible to load custom sounds or songs into my server and then make it so they are downloaded from the server much like a map when someone joins so that they can hear them as well?