• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Im a little angry with you Tripwire or Valve..

Whats wrong with this guy?
  2. R

Nub Question

So ive been talking about making weapon mutators for killing floor (which i currently am finally found a good coder!) But ive come across a small problem, See i want to get the "hands and arms" of a player into 3dsmax so i can scale my weapons correctly and fit them into their hands properly and...
  3. R

Server Perks

Can we PLEASE find something or make something similar to the server veterancy handler? The perk selector is soooo buggy and wierd and blegh.
  4. R

Server Perks

Dont use serverperksv3 use the one made by arramus. But this whole update seems to be buggy with all the modded servers. Alot of things are broken and unusable now
  5. R

Autobow

well i didnt make em but i believe The damage was increased slightly and it was added to the shop using a custom made mutator
  6. R

Autobow

That was my idea actually but we wanted to get the actual thingy done first im currently in the process of making this haha
  7. R

Autobow

Multi dildo Launcher coming soon.... Also i forgot to mention the autobow no longer replaces the xbow and is now called the GFK autobow. And i hope you dont mind yoyo but we sorta tweeked your sa80 and added it to the shop Thank -TwIsTeD- for all this :D
  8. R

Autobow

because its on beginner haha
  9. R

Autobow

Damage is (extremely) low. I dont wanna add the aim back because the spread was removed so its pinpoint accurate.
  10. R

Autobow

YouTube - Gfk AutoBow The AutoBow is completed and fully functional and is exclusive to our servers. Working on an AutoBow model and animations. Any tips on how to work with bones and get it ready for the game would be much appreciated <3 :D
  11. R

Server Multiple Servers problems

Okay thanks dude many thanks
  12. R

Changing the Accent

How about different character bios and each character with its own accent?
  13. R

Okay thanks arramus that seemed to do the trick haha :D But just for future reference how exactly do i change the ports the server runs on?
  14. R

Im using the same ports as the first server to try and run this one. Should they be changed? Also i did not notice anything in the .ini i didnt really bother looking since i had already run multiple servers before and never had this problem. its wierd. Edit: Oh i found that the old query port...
  15. R

Hello all. I'm currently running a dedicated server in killing floor and have been for some time. i use to run 2 but didnt after the 1015 update. I recently attempted to run another server using the Mutlihome= command and the server would (Apparently) start just fine. but after a few minutes the...
  16. R

Awesome LAW Mutator!!!

aw no work :<
  17. R

9MM Beretta and USP Animation downloads

Allright man im actually going to start studying the unreal code and more things to figure out how to write mutators and such. I have a few models myself just cant figure out how to getm to work xP. its almost impossible to get any help on the tripwire forums but ill ask people i know and ill do...
  18. R

9MM Beretta and USP Animation downloads

i feel you brother. Maybe we can help each other out? idk anything bout coding tho :<
  19. R

Awesome LAW Mutator!!!

What do i need to do to install this in a dedicated server? :3 edit ini? server packages? anything?
  20. R

I wantz this LIKE now!

Find me a coder ill do the rest