• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Final Map Perk Progression not working for new map

I few days ago I uploaded my new map to workshop but recently I was warned that perk progression doesn't work and reset back to the previous state after finishing the map. The map is basic and hasn't extrange complex content that could interfere with perks/achievements. The only thing I made is...
  2. F

2D Art Let's Fight

Hi guys. Some images made from screenshots of my current mapping project. Res 1360x768 I hope you like.:D
  3. F

Beta Map New Map KF-ConsequencesB2

Hello guys. Today I present a map that I was recently working on. * Description: Evil stalks the desolate streets. Fear and panic are manifested between explosions, screams and roars of death. The city is in ruins and all the shelters that had promised to be the last hope were reduced to...
  4. F

Level Design Shopvolumes, ZombieVolumes and Playerstarts for specific wave num

Hello guys. A few days ago I noticed that the property to define the wave num for these volumes doesn't work properly. Is there any way to make it by using scriptedtrigger or something?. I wish to make a map where you have to hold your position in diferent places in each wave. I also need...
  5. F

Final Map New Final Map KF-FinalHope

hello guys, this is the final version for this map Description: When the extinction of the human race is imminent, the final hope is to defend the last weapon resourses Current version: Final Ideal player count: 3-6 Size: medium Global Ambient: Indoor *Custom Music *Imported several...
  6. F

Final Map New Final Map KF-AbandonedTrainStation

Hello guys, this is the final version for this map * Description: This old station seems to be the perfect stage to face those bastards. Stay away from dark areas where death lurks. Maybe you still alive at dawn * Version: Final * Ideal Player Count: 6-10 * Global Environment: Outdoor *...
  7. F

Final Map New Final Map KF-TheCemetery

Hello Guys. This is the final version for this map * Description: No site nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, the darkness dwells in every corner of this abandoned cemetery. Death is approaching quickly from all sides, you have a single objective: fight or die devoured. Send those monsters to...
  8. F

Level Design Always visible sprites.

Hello guys. I need to place a sprite (or a word) that can be seen from wherever you are similar to the sprite of the welder that is next to each breakerbox in the map KFO-Steamland. My idea is to put a sprite next to doors that you have to defend. I hope someone knows how to make this...
  9. F

Beta Map New Beta Map KF-AbandonedTrainStation

Hello Guys. Today I bring you this recent project. Some Features: * Description: This old station seems to be the perfect stage to face those bastards. Stay away from dark areas where death lurks. Maybe you still alive at dawn * Version: Beta3 100% playable * Ideal Player Count: 6-10 *...
  10. F

Final Map Final map: KF-TheForestHouse

Hello guy. I present the final version for this map. Description: Features: *Final Version. *Size: very Small, narrow aisles, no place to go *Custome Music *Global environment: indoor with access to the terrace. *ideal player count: 3-6 *Minimal changes made since the previous beta version...
  11. F

Beta Map KF-TheCemeteryB1

Hey Guy, This is - The Cemetery - one of my recent project currently in progress. Description: No site nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, the darkness dwells in every corner of this abandoned cemetery. Death is approaching quickly from all sides, you have a single objective: fight or die...
  12. F

Final Map Final map KF-Nightmare-in-the-Skatepark

Hello guys, today I bring the final version for this map released a few weeks ago. I forgot to post it because I was busy working on other projects :p Description: State: Final Version Ideal Players: 6 - 12 Global environment: indoor Size: Medium-Large Contains some custom staticmeshes...
  13. F

Beta Map FInal Hope B2

Hello guys, I present ''Final Hope'' Description: When the extinction of the human race is imminent, defend the last resources of weaponry is the final hope. Current version: Beta 2 100% Playable Ideal player count: 3-6 Size: medium Global Ambient: Indoor *Custom Music *Imported several...
  14. F

Level Design Pathnodes Ignoring the trader path

Ey Guys, Is it possible to make pathnodes ignoring the red trader path when the trader is open?
  15. F

Level Design ShopVolume for specific wave num

I have a question, How can I create a shopvolume for a specified wave? I know is It possible to make this with the zombievolume by editing the option *DisabledWaveNums. Thanks.
  16. F

Level Design specimens don't attack players

Hello! I'm creating 2 separated roms for 2 teams of 3 players, the objective is to spawn specimens to the opposite team, but when I spawn a specimen, It does not attack players and walks disoriented. I used the system of KF-Testmap6p to generate specimens. How can I resolve this? I need the...
  17. F

Level Design Welding an opened door?

Hello Friends, Is it possible to weld an opened door? I tried be making a simple doormover with 2 points of movement but it doesn't work :confused:. I need the door to be welded on both points Thnks
  18. F

Beta Map KF-TheForestHouseBeta

Hello Friends. Today I present my latest project. Description: Features: *Size: very Small, narrow aisles, no place to go *Difficult: I can say HOE + if u play with one friend, and SUICIDAL if you have a good team. *Custome Music used in my previous map *Global Ambient: Indoor *ideal player...
  19. F

Level Design Autotrigger when players start

Hello Friends, This is my question, Is it possible to trigger an event automatically after players start the game?, After the lobby screen when all players are ready. for example, a door that opens automatically Thank you in advance.
  20. F

Beta Map Nightmare in the Skatepark BETA

Description: Some caps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSoCZbvVXpQ State: Beta1 100% playable Ideal Players: 6 - 12 Global Ambient: indoor Size: Large Global Difficult: Suicidal The Map contains New sountracks from my favorites DnB & Dubstep Artists Download...