• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Frenrihr

Listen Server Option???

When its gonna be possible to host with the listen server option?? :confused:
  2. Frenrihr

Server Cant update (screenshot)

what i am missing? Thanks in advance
  3. Frenrihr

A friendly advice/petition.

First of all, this post was made by two really diehard followers of the KF1. Remember when the first Killing floor was just released?, the ambient, the tilesets, the british darker ambient/enviroment the game had in that time really was the seal of the game, In their very own style, capable to...
  4. Frenrihr

[Question] i want my kf characters

that's it, i have purshased red orchestra 2 deluxe edition, then i go to my killing floor client and the characters of RO2 still unavailable, can anyone helpme with that?
  5. Frenrihr

console question

can i add serverpackages to the .ini via comand line, or i'm restricted to edit the ini directly? example: add Serverpackages=WTF ? Thanks
  6. Frenrihr

Server high lagg with low ping

this 3 last days.. when i host servers the clients has a lot of lagg with low pings, i don't know why, can anyone helpme with that? can i change any configuration in the ini to fix this? my system specs: Processor: AMD Phenom x6 Cores 3.2Ghz Model 1090T Graphic Card:GeForce GTX465 1GB DDR5...
  7. Frenrihr

Code doors question

it is possible to make an auto close doors, example: when a player or zombie open and pass through the door, this door will automatic close after 1.5 seconds... i tried to do that but the doors allways stay open after activate it... and can i put a sound when the zombievolume spawns...
  8. Frenrihr

Level Design Two Questions

The first one is: How can i make a skybox for my maps?? And the second one: How can i change the render of the shadows to make it with a better quality? ...for a more real effect like in west london or foundry maps
  9. Frenrihr

Final Map Two new Maps

I have made my first two maps, tested and working without bugs (i think) please be critical with the comments and tellme if you find any bugs... the First one is called KillingFloorLRS, wavebased, small: ScreenShots: And the second one is called Operation-LightsOut, obviously it's a...
  10. Frenrihr

Level Design explosive objects

can anyone help me to add explosive objects in a map like a vehicles or gas barrels.. :rolleyes:
  11. Frenrihr

"Xfire Servers" Please Everyone Look this

it would be possible to tripwire gives to the community support to play Killing Floor in Xfire, i was looking in the forums of xfire and they said: "you need to complain to Tripwire Interactive to get them added." if this would be possible, a lot of more people wanna buyy the game becouse in...
  12. Frenrihr

expand the maxplayers limit

it's just a suggestion, expand the limit of players, only in the sandbox mode... it would be great to play with perks in the sandbox mode with more players without using any mutator to put the perks in the server.. what do u think? please reply;)
  13. Frenrihr

Question to advanced Admins...

any console command to spawn dead players in a middle wave?? :confused: