• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Game Design Research

Hi all, I'm a game design researcher based at the University of Lincoln in the UK. I'm looking to chat with any of you who have experience authoring mods and/or levels for any of the Tripwire games. I'm investigating what tools are used during the design process of FPSs, and how designers...
  2. T

Game Design Research

Hi all, I'm a game design researcher based at the University of Lincoln in the UK. I'm looking to chat with any of you who have experience authoring mods and/or levels for any of the Tripwire games. I'm investigating what tools are used during the design process of FPSs, and how designers...
  3. T

Game Design Research

4. T

RO SDK Not available

Have been trying to fire up the RO:OST SDK today and for some reason I get the Steam error: "The game is currently unavailable. Please try again later" Now I will happily wait and try again later, but as I haven't used the SDK for a few months I wanted to check - it hasn't been taken off Steam...
  5. T

Code Compiling problem

I have been working on some code modifications for a while in RO, I have been compiling using ucc make (usually directly through the binary in System folder) My mods are going straight into the source code, i'm not using a package/mod. Everything has been fine with this method, I have tried and...
  6. T

RO Damage System

I have trawled through all the posts about the ballistic system in RO which are of great interest, but I haven't been able to find anything about the damage system (against players). Is there any kind of terminal ballistics involved? I know (from playing experience) there is penetration and...