• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Weapons and Custom Characters from the Russian modders

Internet vigilante at his best. :rolleyes: Why dont you just appreciate the fact that these guys spend their time porting them to Killing Floor. Its not as if they wholesale ripped the guns off. You make it sound as if its so easy to take these guns from other games and put them in KF. Theres...
  2. G

[Mutator]Small Zombie-Small Players

I'm not the OP :D
  3. G

[Mutator]Small Zombie-Small Players

The link was working for me :confused: Anyway i re-uploaded it to Mediafire: <link removed> (see last post in this thread)
  4. G

KFlevelrules Mut

Yeah it is in there, i use it to increase the spawn rate on my server. Even if you custom coded your own mutator, you would have to submit it for whitelisting in order for your Steam perks to work.
  5. G

KFlevelrules Mut

Poosh's ScrnBalance does this, you can set it in the Config file. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=80743
  6. G

No KActor Physics Mutator

Does anyone still have this mutator? The download link in the original post is broken. Thanks. :)
  7. G

Beta Map KF-Japanese_Garden

http://pliki.red.orchestra.pl/maps/killingfloor/download/ Japanese Garden is in there.
  8. G

Server [Release] Brutus Server Console

Pictures of the console, since Falzar is unable to upload them.
  9. G

Server Sever restart script

Falzar programmed a custom server console with a fully working auto-restart function, he should be posting it sometime later today. :D We tested it and it runs just fine. It works by scanning the console every 15 seconds to see if there is any output. If there is no output UCC.exe is shut down...
  10. G

Server Sever restart script

Bumping this :mad: Does anyone have any workarounds/programs to restart the server? Tried using programs like Firedaemon and GameCreate but they dont do anything.
  11. G

Code Changing default properties ingame

Nevermind, i think i answered my own question. The console command is EditDefault Class=<classname>
  12. G

Code Changing default properties ingame

Does anyone know which console command can be used to open up the defaultproperties window of any particular class file so i can modify it in real time and view the changes ingame without having to recompile the mutator everytime to view changes? Its been getting quite troublesome having to...
  13. G

Code Problems Adding Smileys to Server Perks :)

I used DDS5 to save the smileys before importing them into KF SDK. The program i used during export was Photoshop with the Nvidia Texture Plugins. I dont think the problem is in the textures here but more of the custom serverperks version that you have since you said you can see the smilies in...
  14. G

Code Problems Adding Smileys to Server Perks :)

Im using custom smileys imported with .DDS texture format. The smileys work fine throughout matches.
  15. G

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Is there an update for this mutator? It doesnt seem to be working with ServerPerksV6. Whenever custom characters are added the server crashes on startup. [EDIT] It seems to run fine without these lines in the INI: MemberChars=Members:CHARACTERNAME Members can be added properly with SteamID and...
  16. G

[mutator] KF Dead Space

Im trying to make a different version of testmap that contains custom mobs, however when opening the HMDeadSpaceMut.u in the SDK, the SDK just crashes. I can't add the monster classes to the map without loading the mutator.. Does anyone have a workaround or fix for this? Also Lexine Weller...
  17. G

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

That smartgun with the wallhack-ish sort of thing looks awesome! :eek::eek::eek:
  18. G

Level Design The (WIP) Thread: Show and tell!

[EDIT] I didnt see the section once again.. Sorry :o
  19. G

[mutator] KF Dead Space

Thanks for sharing :)
  20. G

[mutator] KF Dead Space

Is there a list of Sci-Fi maps that would be good for this mod? :o