• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

RS PC Gamer - Rising Storm v Battlefield 4

one is mc donalds and one is a restaurant with a special kind of food. One isp layed for the fast action the other one is for tactical gameplay and be immersed into the combat. one has a $$$$$$ budget and one doesnt. I dont know how you can compare both. Do i compare diablo and the the...
  2. P

Pps-42

Buy a server and set it up. Disable certain weapons....be happy
  3. P

Panzer gunsight gone after update

its only on this map. switch server and you have your gunsight again
  4. P

Island Assault content pack for Rising Storm/RO2

RS for 4€, perfect timing to get Rising Storm and a free content update ontop of it
  5. P

Darkfall Unholy Wars

Hello, if you are interested in MMO's ( i mean the real ones with 1000 of players on one server ^^ ) and you also like a heavy PvP focus and first person games, than this PvP/Conquest MMO might be something for you, made by an Indie Developer from Greece. It is currenlty on Steam for Sale for 19,90
  6. P

Anywhere near a new update?

Around 1300 players is good.
  7. P

How is RO2 now, 2-3 hiatus?

probably because the game was buggy, poorly optimized and the gameplay was boring ? these were the reasons i didn't play and now everything is fine, i love classic mode but it has the least players because you can die so fast if you do a mistake or run around like rambo
  8. P

Few thing that in my opinion are wrong

3: is needed since well placed smokes are a key factor to win as attacker, if you don't smoke you lose.....thats why many people think the game is unbalanced because they get killed so easy when attacking 4: 25 sec ? no
  9. P

Had an awesome time in Tanks!

i still can't get really in touch with RO2's tanking. most time i play it is "3 hits to the enemy and he is dead, 3 hits on me and iam dead". feels alot like a healthpoint system. doesnt matter how you stand to the enemy, perfect angled, hull down it is nearly always 3 hits=dead
  10. P

Rename classic to 'defenders win'

because this mode is the most realistic when it comes to actual tactics, on most public servers everyone plays for its own and thats why the attackers mostly lose...pretty simple. However if you have a dedicated commander who calls arty and recon plane and players who move in groups not alone...
  11. P

Hit Zones-Heatshots

classic
  12. P

Unplayable maps in Classic

L2 use teamplay, the shift zoom on MG#s is genius. while beeing unfair it makes them the weapon of fear they were back then. you simply don't run around infront of the barrel of a MG
  13. P

Hit Zones-Heatshots

most kill i made when they crossed the street in open space and i simply pointed the ironsights somehwehere infront of them and pressed "shoot". That i do mostly headshots than made me think something is broke with the individual hitzones but if no one else has it it might be that iam a RO pro ^^
  14. P

Hit Zones-Heatshots

I was playing MG yesterday on Grain Elevator and noticed one thing, i mostly killed with headshot and i can say i didnt spend much time on aiming rather than spray&pray and alot of times it ended up in a headshot. Same with other weapons. So is it that iam naturally so good or did anyone also...
  15. P

Play some Countdown

i love CD now ,specially in Classic mode
  16. P

Stop the incredibly easy and unbelievable hipfiring MGs!!!

i guess the irony in my post by linking a fantasy soldier with MG as assault gun was not so clear
  17. P

Squad Leader in Classic mode

but also alot less people who only pick SL to play SMG
  18. P

RO1 HD : good and bad

i basicly want what we have now in classic mode. RO1 with added cover system and more weapon utility ( adjustable sights, MG handling )