• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Happy 4th of July!

To all my fellow Red Orchestra loving American's out there! Happy 4th!
  2. O

Do you care about the progression system?

Not necessarily. As long as the progression system is there, I think people(at least me) almost feel obligated to play on a server where it is used. Take America's Army for instance(the original not AA3), back when I used to play that I knew there was real merit to the Honor system, however...
  3. O

Bolt Action Rifles Hit Detection/Ghost Firing

First Problem: I keep having instances when I fire the Rilfe(Any Bolt Action) were the rifle makes the sound effect of firing, however it does not actually fire, it does not need to be bolted after this shot, there is no muzzle flash. Everytime this happens it throws me off because I line...
  4. O

What is your ideal RO2 map?

Snowy Forested environment with a lot of Artillery craters and maybe a few bunkers. Would be a push mode type of objective, one side defending with the other side trying to push back the defenders. Maybe a tank or 2 on either side(maybe only attackers get a tank or 2 with defenders having...
  5. O

Map Release - TE-DieBresche-B3

Any screenshots of this map? I quit playing this game before any custom content started showing up. Would like to see some screens of some stuff while my client finishes downloading.
  6. O

"Game is currently unavailable" Constantnly

Windows reinstall really isn't a big deal since I do it on a regular basis anyways, however I am curious if that is the problem then why do all other Unreal Engine 3 games work fine on steam without this issue. I play America's Army3 on steam as well and it works fine. I also play APB witch...
  7. O

"Game is currently unavailable" Constantnly

It seems that practically every time I load up steam to play this game I get this problem and have to "verify integrity of game cache" to fix the issue for that 1 time of gameplay. Then of course the next time I load up steam to play the game I have to do it all over again. Anybody having this...
  8. O

Are grenades underpowered ?

Grenades are only too weak in this game when it comes to me using them myself. I can pitch a grenade at peoples feet sometimes and watch it literally blow up right on them and nothing happens. However on the other end of it, it seems as though everybody on the opposing team are using "Sticky"...
  9. O

Do you miss this?

Because while RO:Ost is an amazing game and in my opinion better than RO2, it is now dated. A lot of us I guess were hoping for an Upgraded(new fresh) RO:Ost, instead we got something completely different, like a whole new game completely, the only similarity being the title. RO2 to me is...
  10. O

Undeniable proof that RO2 is better than anything on consoles...

I like how your stabbing the **** out of an Xbox 360 with a bayonet and wearing nothing but sandals. "I'll just put my foot up here and hold the 360 down with it while I yank the bayonet out, wearing nothing but sandals, whats the worst that could happen".
  11. O

Open Letter To TWI

Just because people say they want the old "Realism" mechanics and gameplay that ROOST had to offer, doesn't mean they are saying they want the old over done recoil and weapon accuracy. At least thats the way I see it. I love how you have more control over the weapons in the RO2(maybe they are...
  12. O

Regarding new patch performance

Yea, AA3 uses the Unreal Engine 3 as well and is free to download and play. You can actually even download it off of steam if you want. I am not sure though that it is really the game you want to compare with though, the servers get really laggy after over about 16-18 players and can really...
  13. O

To all servers

People are reading my mind again and stealing my thoughts? This is what I have been thinking about Fallen Fighters from the start. All people do is sit there and shoot back and forth at each other from opposite corners of the map. You have a handful of players that try to flank around and...
  14. O

Where's the realism?

Why is it that anytime somebody comes new to the forum they are suddenly a troll? Somebody can't just be new to the RO series, start playing it, be shocked by how the game actually plays compared to how it was marketed, come here and post a topic without noticing all of the other buried...
  15. O

Stats Reset Coming

Huh? What are you talking about? I was saying that I want the stats fixed so that I can have the drum 100% of the time instead of constantly on and off like it is now(one round I have it, the next round I don't). Also I think the MKB has to be unlocked by germans anyways. And finally...
  16. O

The great "I owned a dev" thread

How are you guys getting to play with the devs? On the beta?
  17. O

Online Campaign?

This mode sounds great. Can't wait until it is implemented. You think this will work well with public play? Since I only play as a "pubber" I suppose you guys call. I don't really play with any organized groups or anything, so I am hoping I can still enjoy this game mode.
  18. O

Stats Reset Coming

All of these people whining and arguing and begging to keep their special stats and making such a huge deal out of a simple stat reset, are just more proof as to why they should just pull the whole stat/upgrade system out of this game all-together. The mass majority of the games population...
  19. O

How to download beta

How do I download the beta. I don't see any option for it in steam. I would like to try to test out patches as they are released on beta.
  20. O

Have they fixed 1st bullet not firing on beta server?

I've noticed it only tends to happen shorty after coming out of some other "animation" or player state. Such as if I am just coming out of a sprint, pull up my weapon into irons, press left mouse the first time and nothing happens, then press again and start firing. I think its happened a...